ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they are tight at the toes.. went up full size as usual and still hafta take out insole. The pk seems pretty stiff so I doubt it will stretch much either. Zebras have been best fit of any v2 with full size up, but they seem to have a bit more elasticity to em.. too bad they’re not all made like those.

Wow, they are tight at the toes.. went up full size as usual and still hafta take out insole. The pk seems pretty stiff so I doubt it will stretch much either. Zebras have been best fit of any v2 with full size up, but they seem to have a bit more elasticity to em.. too bad they’re not all made like those.
Bought from? Trying to see if there's a pattern to the sizing.

Full size up?! Goes to show sizing talk on here can’t be taking TOO seriously.

Anybody got some info on yeezy 700 sizing? Got some v2 in a sz8 took some time to stretch to fit right, idk what to expect with the 700 materials

Anybody got some info on yeezy 700 sizing? Got some v2 in a sz8 took some time to stretch to fit right, idk what to expect with the 700 materials

Go with your V2 size, i went with an 11.5 (my typical adidas size) instead of my v2 size of 12 and although its manageable, i wish i had gotten a 12.

Stick with the Size 8 for the 700’s...Sizing for me is pretty much the same as V2’s but slightly wider in the toe box...

If Size 8 V2’s fit snug then Size 8 700’s will be perfect...

At last all over zebra, hope these drop.

C1EFF2E5-F4CB-4735-A743-C6D27E97DDBD.jpeg

Random Q: do you guys use the crep spray on your v2s? Wondering if it could damage the primeknit material.

TIA

This size 11 Yebra for 775 had been sitting on Goat for hours. Nobody is paying 785 shipped and seller won't get off his high horse. ****ing it up for everybody. :smh:

Full size up?! Goes to show sizing talk on here can’t be taking TOO seriously.
Yeah a whole size up and still too small is crazy

Only with Yeezys.. when I got .5 size up in the past, my big toe nail would be throbbing. Size 10 in Js, even in Hu a 10 works.. but 11 in Yeezy. And I’m aware of what my sizing is, I’ve been buying/wearing sneakers longer than some of these cats have been alive. :lol:

anyone ever change delivery options on ups app? i did for my YS order and its showing up as exception now rather than in transit

anyone ever change delivery options on ups app? i did for my YS order and its showing up as exception now rather than in transit
Yes, that means something has changed during the delivery process. It'll go back to normal when it reaches the next destination.

To everyone saying they’re tight, try moving your heel back into them, you may just be cramming your toes up into the the narrow toe box and have a lot of room behind your heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom