ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we get the OG 750 colorways with some V2 retooling. I've never been a fan of the V1s so I ignored the entire line during that whole run.

havent' those pics been around forever? We don't know if they are going to even be made
Like we saw these months and months ago
ADIDAS-YEEZY-BOOST-650-V1-1.jpg

either way i am over the V2 silhouette whether its a low or a mid. Bring on more 700s...the terrible mud rats....lets get them over and done with. Lets keep it moving
Call me a hype beast but I don't want none of the 650s if they don't glow. Lls but it's the same thing over and over again. Just give me a black 650 with a gum/ glow bottom and move on.

Question......is my ****ty macbook pro from 2011 that runs hella slow the reason I cannot get through ADC or YS?

U can upgrade the OS

not sure if my computer can handle it :emoji_sweat_smile: long story short my roommate had a one nighter and the next day she came downstairs still drunk and spilled water on my laptop.....found a cool guy at the apple store to save the computer free of charge but since then it's been struggling (he removed half the memory)

probably should get a new one but the student struggle lyfe...

not sure if my computer can handle it :emoji_sweat_smile: long story short my roommate had a one nighter and the next day she came downstairs still drunk and spilled water on my laptop.....found a cool guy at the apple store to save the computer free of charge but since then it's been struggling (he removed half the memory)

probably should get a new one but the student struggle lyfe...
u can get an iPad..I've copped yeezys on mine lol

Yeah I’m not up in the VNDS thing but that is a good price...If anything you can buy that pair and use them as trade bait...

never believe 'worn once'

that's just the way I am tho..I only buy DS..sorry if this is not what u wanna hear

yeah, worn once definitely means worn a handful of times.

they do look clean and that’s a good price. with the 1:1 fakes out now i’m just iffy about buying yeezys from anyone other than official retailers

...but i have done it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom