ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ummm...it says it plan and clear right here. Ticket pick up on the 12th...launch on the 16th. Clear as day.

Blue-Tint.png

Interesting fact for all of you who discussed if the beluga 2.0 are smaller than previous v2.
My 2 pairs - both from adc germany - finally arrived and they are feelable different in sizing!
One pair is pretty snug and the other fits ideal, like it is already broken in...
And the snug pair feels like it is more cushioned, softer sole.
Very strange!
Maybe ADC hired more than one factory to produce the yeezys in order to up the numbers that dramatically?
Could explained the different opinions on sizing..

And now I am not sure which pair to keep.
The are first pair of v2 - so im not sure how much the breaking in is..
Do what would you recommend?

Interesting fact for all of you who discussed if the beluga 2.0 are smaller than previous v2.
My 2 pairs - both from adc germany - finally arrived and they are feelable different in sizing!
One pair is pretty snug and the other fits ideal, like it is already broken in...
Very strange!
Maybe ADC hired more than one factory to produce the yeezys in order to up the numbers that dramatically?

Id keep the one that "feels" like its a softer sole. Comfort under your foot wont change, but you can always break in the shoe to give the knit a looser fit

Well ummm...it says it plan and clear right here. Ticket pick up on the 12th...launch on the 16th. Clear as day.

Blue-Tint.png
I say call em too cause i got swindled by JJ like that. they had it were the raffle started and when i went they were like oh its over we did it sunday

Very strange!

I had the same sizing issue and posted about it as soon as I received them. Anyone who copped multiples in the same size will notice a slight difference in the fit. Might be the new norm with the amount of yeeyzs they're pumping out nowadays. I would say just keep whichever fits u best out the box.

I say call em too cause i got swindled by JJ like that. they had it were the raffle started and when i went they were like oh its over we did it sunday
Nah FNL plays it by the book in my area. Each JJ somewhat does their own thing and not controlled by corporate district managers like that. They are still relatively small.

Yep I remember FNL pulled that same **** during a yeezy raffle at GSP NJ :angry::angry:

Blue-Tint.png
Correct...But you still want to check FinishLine often because they sometimes change the draw date (sneaky?), just like what they did on Beluga 2.0 draw...

I had the same sizing issue and posted about it as soon as I received them. Anyone who copped multiples in the same size will notice a slight difference in the fit. Might be the new norm with the amount of yeeyzs they're pumping out nowadays. I would say just keep whichever fits u best out the box.
I agree. The pair that feels the best out the box will feel the best when its slightly broken in. The PK on these will stretch but that cage in the toe box area isn't pk so it can only confirm so much to your foot. It will break in but still would go for the least restricted pear.

A bit off topic, but does anyone know if purchasing a gift card at Champs/FL/FA counts toward money spent for Platinum status?

Trying to get my Champs account to Platinum before next week.

my greys came in and fit fine

construction of the shoe is crap compared to others such as yellows

clearly due to the large production number

larger production size = more room for errors/cutting corners/people get sloppy = greater inconsistencies in sizing across the board.

I hope FNL will change the raffle date for the blue tints from Tuesday to a Sunday...got a few free weekend Bart passes which makes me want to attempt my 1st raffle for a pair of yeezys lol

Btw, got YS restock shipping email this morning :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom