ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point in locking the Yeezy thread, to create a new yeezy thread? Info in the old thread no longer valid or something?? Srs

unfortunately with the 3 pieces design of the shoe that's how it's going to be. I'm assuming they didn't want the sole to be completely white and made it slightly yellow to where it extends up to the heel cup. the two sides are pure white and it's definitely noticeable 
How do they fit? Did you go 0.5 size up?

What's the point in locking the Yeezy thread, to create a new yeezy thread? Info in the old thread no longer valid or something?? Srs

What's the point in complaining about posting and subscribing to a new thread? Lazy or something? Srs

The Zebra is a genius colorway. Just a nice way to mix up boring white and black colorways. It's going to be fun putting an outfit with these. These definitely will make people double take.

What's the point in complaining about posting and subscribing to a new thread? Lazy or something? Srs
I simply asked why lock the old thread to make a new one. It's not about being lazy as I CLEARLY posted in the new thread. I'm just curios as to why, HENCE my question with question marks ***.

Don't suppose anyone would know how a size 14 Beluga sizes VS a size 14 Bred? or failing that generally the bigger sizes i.e. a 13 vs a 13?

I simply asked why lock the old thread to make a new one. It's not about being lazy as I CLEARLY posted in the new thread. I'm just curios as to why, HENCE my question with question marks ***.
Last thread was 2016. This new thread if for all Yeezys of 2017. Even though its almost 3 months late.

It's 2017. The last post was starting to become nothing but lurkers with zero posts, complaints and crying about Ls and other irrelevant things. New year, new line of kicks, new info, so time to freshen it up a little bit. I ain't going to lie that was kind of rude of that dude. People need to learn how to communicate instead of trying to act so above comments and questions. Nothing nice or informative to say, then don't say it. Childish/womanly behavior to do so.

Last edited:
Last thread was 2016. This new thread if for all Yeezys of 2017. Even though its almost 3 months late.
I'm saying new thread and it's still the same "yeezy season" tho. I know we ain't expected to NOT talk 2016 Yeezys in here. And the lurkers will be back next release. No way to stop them just by a NEW THREAD.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who coooked on da zebras :nthat:.

Wasn't able to get these but I don't feel bad about it @ all. Once I saw these wasn't hitting da FL App I knew right there & then I wouldn't be getting em. After years of taking Ls on Yeezys I finally starting cooking from da Black Friday releases all da way up to Breds. Copping 5 straight pairs def softens da blow from yesterday...can't win em all.

Once again congrats to everyone & I hope we all cook on future yeezy releases.

From Management:

"Megathreads" can cause performance issues with our system. To help alleviate that, we plan to close the existing Yeezy thread at the end of the year and ask that either a separate thread be created for each new release or for a 2017 Yeezy thread to be created so we can at least break it up as we do with NBA and NFL seasons.

If we just had ONE thread for all NBA discussion, that would effectively break the site whenever a big game was going on. We need to keep these things manageable to ensure smooth performance during periods of high demand.

Last edited:
From Management:

"Megathreads" can cause performance issues with our system. To help alleviate that, we plan to close the existing Yeezy thread at the end of the year and ask that either a separate thread be created for each new release or for a 2017 Yeezy thread to be created so we can at least break it up as we do with NBA and NFL seasons.

If we just had ONE thread for all NBA discussion, that would effectively break the site whenever a big game was going on. We need to keep these things manageable to ensure smooth performance during periods of high demand.
What does The7onius mean?

After all the frustration today I put a lowball bid on turtle doves on stock x. Randomly won it. Popped over to goat and sold for almost double.

Took profit and purchased zebras at resell. Total out of pocket was less than original retail. All size 13.
???
You better hope there isn't a delay from StockX because GOAT gives you 72 Hours to ship to them or its cancelled. Seller ships to StockX, ships to you, you ship to GOAT, don't think you're going to make it.

Yeah this doesnt seem like it's gonna work, dude wont get his shoes for at least 5 days

That's even if the shoes are authentic in the first place. StockX could deny them easily

Does anybody know a good website for setting up trades? Just wondering if anybody has made a safe platform for this yet. I know Pirate V2s aren't worth the same as the Black and Red pair from Black Friday, but I'd be willing to trade plus money just for that pair in a 9.

To me the Beluga 14 is a little more tight than the Bred 14. Hope this helps.

yeah it does! cheers. as i expected really. makes me not want to drop resell on the belugas. 14 Breds fit me just right.

the annoying thing is they did make 14.5US belugas over here in europe, but there's probably only about 10 pairs.

Realizing how much trade potential these have. Was just going to try and trade these for belugas but I'm thinking I could possibly get belugas and maybe another yeezy in a trade for these (?) Maybe I'm just being greedy lol

Dude came in here with an elaborate story that would of have impressed us all and forgot the most crucial thing. That story could be fact checked via their site/apps at anytime.

The story backfire worst than Ryan Lotche's robbery in brazil.

When will they learn?

LMAO

PS we still hoping for a happy ending.

So far i'm on about 7 pairs of Yeezys the only ones i went resell on are PB 950s & i regretted it at the time but now i don't, they're awesome & i got one of the only size 12.5 US in the world. Only paid about £80 over retail mind.

I'll be going resell on the olive V2s if i fail to cop & if they come in a 14. Gonna keep money aside.

Last edited:

unfortunately with the 3 pieces design of the shoe that's how it's going to be. I'm assuming they didn't want the sole to be completely white and made it slightly yellow to where it extends up to the heel cup. the two sides are pure white and it's definitely noticeable 
Yellow heel doesn't even look bad in those pictures. I've seen some where it's legit a pure yellow brick. But it's maybe a filter thing. I just hope my pair isn't bad
Yellow doesn't look bad NOW, in a DS condition... But, for the people actually keeping to rock, I'm curious if it'll get worse? Having a white with yellow tinged sole, begs me to question if there will be yellowing, or how bad will the yellowing be, after wearing for a little.

I think about all white AF1 when discussing "white" shoes.  After a wearing for a little, you get the inevitable toe box creases and yellowing. 

Does anybody know a good website for setting up trades? Just wondering if anybody has made a safe platform for this yet

I'm currently size swapping V2 Breds with another NTer using the Mod @memphisboi55 as middleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom