ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there a reason why sz 13 didn't exist for the pp when I signed up for it? Didn't even want these. I was practicing for next week LOL.

ahh so it did change for US as well.. interesting to note. got some work to do between now and next week
From what I’ve seen on twitter it’s still possible, just not using the old way.

Makes sense since you said the old captcha is still up, may just be there to cover up the one they upload

(This is all me speaking out of speculation from the sideline, no idea how you found the old captcha and no idea how you would begin to find the new one)

From what I’ve seen on twitter it’s still possible, just not using the old way.

Makes sense since you said the old captcha is still up, may just be there to cover up the one they upload

(This is all me speaking out of speculation from the sideline, no idea how you found the old captcha and no idea how you would begin to find the new one)
yea right now US still says some different captcha question in the (i guess old?) backend method.

but i have an idea on how to find out the proper captcha. i gotta look into it later on tonight

yea right now US still says some different captcha question in the (i guess old?) backend method.

but i have an idea on how to find out the proper captcha. i gotta look into it later on tonight
4d7.png

Youll be aight. I wore my Belugas trucking through that one snowstorm last year. Wiped em down with water and still money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom