ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to fedex to pick up my yeezys package. The employee was like “what shoes are in there?” I told him idk my friend bought it for me. He was like “I wonder if it’s the Kanye West shoes”. Pretty sketch if you ask me.. would you guys pick the same location to pickup if this happened?

Hit them with the Russ face

9wrDO_s-200x150.gif

You would think that having your package held at a fedex location would prevent your packages from being stolen.. makes me think twice of what just happened to me lol

adidas puts the model and size on the outside... :smh:

and your order number too so they can just plug that order number in and find out what your name is, your address, what card you used, how many yeezys you got in your house, who puts out the cookies for santa. But I haven't been able to cop from ADC in a while too. A blessing in disguise

Just went to fedex to pick up my yeezys package. The employee was like “what shoes are in there?” I told him idk my friend bought it for me. He was like “I wonder if it’s the Kanye West shoes”. Pretty sketch if you ask me.. would you guys pick the same location to pickup if this happened?

Same thing happen to me, UPS store guys said "You get some new boosts"

I just looked at him n said "Nah, Yeezy's man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom