ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peebras over Zebras? lol. We are all entitled to our opinions though. Personally, I’m taking Breds & Beluga (stripe) V2’s over everything.

5 raffles in for the tints. Hopefully I hit 1 IMG_0540.JPG

Someone here had 50 raffle tickets for a yeezy one time, didn't win a single pair.
Wow, that sucks. 1st time I hit a raffle was for these v2's, after going to only 2 FNL's. Week prior to that I got through on ADC for the Hu trails in my sz :wow:. So I feel like I been on a roll for what I want, Why not finish the year 3 for 3! :pimp:

Anyone who ordered from ADC - do they let you order 2 pairs, same ADC login, same billing, but different CC and different shipping?

Hoping to try one for my wife if possible for he blue tints

Yea y'all live in big cities to hit that 20 plus mark! I live in Ohio, so its scarce out here fr fr. We got like 3 more FNL's but they wasn't getting them!

Anyone who ordered from ADC - do they let you order 2 pairs, same ADC login, same billing, but different CC and different shipping?

Beluga release: 2 separate occasions on the splash. I used different CC, one login, same billing and shipping address.

For pp this past Saturday used same login for both pairs same shipping address and billing.. for one pair used PayPal and other pair used cc.. both pairs come on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom