ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo did I just reserve with Acrimony?

Felt like it was way too easy but I read the terms 10x over and it seems like I did?

I hate not knowing for sure if this is a W can someone help another dumb *** out :rofl:

I did it just now but I think you have to buy a $220 gift card in order for the reservation to be valid

https://r2.dotmailer-surveys.com/0449q93e-a4zf68

4C067B5A-86C2-414F-BBFF-B7175E7F2DFB.jpeg

I did it just now but I think you have to buy a $220 gift card in order for the reservation to be valid

You know what you are right. I understood it as simply having the funds to qualify lmao.

Yeah no way I'm buying $220 in gift cards/merchandise.

Knew it was too easy smh

RaffleSZN

I honestly should have made a spreadsheet like someone else did haha. Losing track of all the ones I entered.

Anybody ever had 10min reservation on the week your Gold or Platinum status ended. Does it take your Mins away for existing reservations?

Attachments

• D6659B11-33C5-43D3-988F-D62254973A24.jpeg
    D6659B11-33C5-43D3-988F-D62254973A24.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 32
How can one tell if the acrimony reservation pairs are still available or not?

Not trying to spend $220 and find out that the reservations are gone

Anybody ever had 10min reservation on the week your Gold or Platinum status ended. Does it take your Mins away for existing reservations?
It will only reset when u spend the minimum again..so hopefully u hit to buy the yeezys and credit to ur account

Anyone having an issue with being in the zone on Confirmed? I'm in NJ and the app is telling me I'm not in the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom