ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo anyone else waiting on 700s or what
Waiting on some info from YS PP drop. Got 2 orders and 2 charges that went through and no shipping even tho some have gotten their shipping notifications. Makes me feel for people like you who put in pre-orders months ago for 700s

6???! I guess I'll add it to my collection of Ls. If when they call and they don't have the size I want, am I out, or can I get whatever they have?
First come first serve via calls. I was the first number they drew, so I would've had my pick of size but I missed the call and ended up w a 9.5. Pawtucket location.

I dont see any Chicago folks here in NT getting calls from FNL. Backdoor szn

Turnout was much larger than past releases for some reason. Normally start at Fox Valley on raffle day walk in at 950 and be the first one there. Got there at 945 this time and it was +25 heads deep already.

I can normally hit 3-4 stores before tickets run out, but I could only hit 2 this time. Resellers out in full force trying to make money for the holidays.

Eblens called me the monday after Oreo release and said they had 2 pairs for me to choose from. I chose sz 6. when i went to pick up they said they raffled off the unclaimed pairs with tickets from OG raffle.

These footsites going to Sunday reserves has got me thrown off.. I keep thinking it’s a day later than it is. :lol: Only Wed.. 2 more days to go. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom