ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my odds.
Still will end up with 0's .
Payment loop gang on ADC.ca.
Any beluga 2.0 international orders from YS waiting to be shipped out from the initial drop on 11.25?

lol just got punked by a chase transaction email. Thought it was a raffle W, turns out it was an amazon order that just shipped.

my opinion changed after watching that video review, they look actually pretty sick. idk if im gonna keep though, i have too many v2s.. honestly.. i really should get rid of some of them before even thinking about keeping another one
im listening ... sizes ?

Where are you guys seeing the pick-up time notification for confirmed? I'm in Houston and its still showing 10-6. Is that right?

More accurate than anticipated. However, resell could end up lower on the Blue Tints than the Beluga 2.0's.

So do stock #'s even matter at that point? :rolleyes
Meh who cares. At least everyone gonna be able to eat fairly even thru resale. Ye-oprah out here yelling YOU GET A YEEZY AND YOU GET A YEEZY! I'm all for it.

I don't have exact online inventory for this release.

All i was told that the stock would be between Creams & Beluga 2.0s. So figure in the 50-70k range.

Yep that's what I've been hearing. My local Finish Lines said that got around 75 Bulaga 2.0s vs about 40 Blue tints.

I hope Shiehks have another restock or re-raffle. A lot of folks was so salty about striking out that Saturday until they disregarded the re-raffle email entry. I ended up winning that for Beluga 2.0

Never won a Yeezy raffle and I don't think my luck is gonna start up on that end now. I can't complain. Overall, 2017 was a great year of pickups.

Anyone actually get shipping on their powerphases from ys yet? I knew I should have tried on adc still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom