ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe blue tints are going for 400. After tomorrow guess it will drop to 350. Surprising to me since they look better and there are fewer pairs then 2.0s

2.0 has the markets reeling since they were so abundant.

so early forecasting has these lower.

The problem is that folks need to stop banking on Yeezys to pay their rent and car note! This isn't a hustle...it's a hobby! That has long been forgotten.

I feel like any shoe should be accessible to anyone by some degree. But thats just me. Making $50 off resell is fine with me! That takes care of my gas. And paying $100 above retail for a very nice and somewhat limited shoe should be a win for the buyer as well. You basically paying for the work that individual put in to cop the shoes.

EF3609A4-B9E0-44CE-9680-1B0798065343.png

v2s are dead

stockx lowkey killing the sneaker resell game in general slowly but surely

takes all the sweat out of striking out tomorrow when you know you can pretty much cop for close to retail anyway

that being said i will still be picking them up tomorrow
These are $400 on goat and stock x so how are these close to retail? Beluga 2.0 is not even “close to retail” either

The problem is that folks need to stop banking on Yeezys to pay their rent and car note! This isn't a hustle...it's a hobby! That has long been forgotten.

I feel like any shoe should be accessible to anyone by some degree. But thats just me. Making $50 off resell is fine with me! That takes care of my gas. And paying $100 above retail for a very nice and somewhat limited shoe should be a win for the buyer as well. You basically paying for the work that individual put in to cop the shoes.

resell game is hurting overall you can make some money here and there also FTL apps really hurt things because pairs are spread out more no more backdoor specials.

everyone slowly getting yeezy and some kids and (soccer dads the be in lenox mall copping yeezy off FTL apps) are hip to the resell game they just trying to unload for beer money honestly they def willing to sell for less.

also uninformed resellers like people who asking what resell looking like :lol:

Been trying to trade for my size for a year :lol: When people get that size 16 they get dollar signs in their eyes. People would rather sell it, copp their size and keep the change than trade it for their size straight up... I can understand

once a lot of the undercutting (brokie bois/gals) and reselling in the masses slows greatly down (3-6months) ...both the 2.0 and blue tint will rise.... both are probably one of the better colorways out of the v2 series

there will be demand and supply will be much dryer than now

These are $400 on goat and stock x so how are these close to retail? Beluga 2.0 is not even “close to retail” either

380-400 is relatively close to retail compared to what we've normally seen 350s go for at resale after/before dropping

400 and havent even dropped yet.

once a lot of the undercutting (brokie bois/gals) and reselling in the masses slows greatly down (3-6months) ...both the 2.0 and blue tint will rise.... both are probably one of the better colorways out of the v2 series

there will be demand and supply will be much dryer than now

If you want to hold onto them for 6 months+, good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom