ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think now is the time to pick up Wave Runner 700? I've noticed the prices are rising while the quantities are diminishing on StockX. I want a pair and don't want to wait too long.

Can somebody fill me in on the Hollywood FTL opening? Trying to see how they are doing releases and if it’s worth heading there on my lunch break.

Thread turned into the Player Haters Ball :lol:

And I’m just sitting here waiting to take this L from the foot sites :frown:

47C1E60D-EA66-43D9-A33A-275E9DC338E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Catch phrases

leg work :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

blue shoes and things that make us feel blue, you wouldn't understand

:lol::lol:

Apparently everything

Lots of hate in the thread

Not enough love

sounds a yeezy release weekend on the way :lol::lol:

I decided im going to get my sister a pair of these for xmas this year. She's always helped me with raffles and confirmed whenever she could and i think id really surprise her. Blue is her favorite color too. Go figure right :smh::angry::lol:

Lets hope its a good day tomorrow

not a good plan
I ask because I got a charge from them, bank flagged it, but wife replied to the alert immediately. People were saying they got charges, but no email yet. I’m pretty sure I took the L, but it’s all good. A million other raffles and foot apps still

thats tough to say. Some banks will allow the charge to go through and not decline it but will flag it and notify you. Some banks will just decline it and tell you theres an unauthorized charge

SNS is garbage.

They charged me sent me a W email for the powrphase.

Never shipped them

My order still says processing

Then I email them to ask what’s good

They never respond

I go back to check my bank and the charge is gone but I got a pending of $1.00

:smh:

Maybe if I complain they’ll reserve me some heat :lol:

Fraud protection almost cost me Moon Rocks. After that, I called my bank and had my fraud protection turned off. No problems since. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom