ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been in here since Tuesday :wow:. I’ve been so busy with work & studying its crazy. I hope all of our Yeezy Szn is about to be lit in a few minutes :nthat:.

Welp bought an iPhone X yesterday and got locked out my iCloud for 24hrs :sick:

The changeover to the new phone canceled my entries anyway though right? :ohwell:

Even if I was able to somehow log in before they start drawing all my raffles still wouldn’t have worked right? :nerd:

Whatever even if it didn’t I probably was taking that L anyway :lol:

I guess I’ll end up at the Villas FCFS in my area :rolleyes

Where’s all my fellow Philadelphians at? :nerd:

my footlocker platinum reset on tuesday 13th but then now it says im platinum until dec 2018 lol.
Its because you`ve spent $300+ in the last year. How people still dont understand how that works is beyond me, SMH. if you spend another $300 between now and next december, it will be the same thing.

The changeover to the new phone canceled my entries anyway though right? :ohwell:

Even if I was able to somehow log in before they start drawing all my raffles still wouldn’t have worked right? :nerd:

Damn that’s sucks dude

no bro... just download the apps again and log in after 6 and youll see if you won or not. Doesn't matter if you switch phones or not

uhhhhhhh, no. Just log back into your accounts, lol.

Your entries aren't cancelled if it's the same phone number and login. Man you picked the wrong week to activate that phone...geez.

Your entries aren't cancelled if it's the same phone number and login. Man you picked the wrong week to activate that phone...geez.
Doesn't matter what phone on the footapps.. I'm doing 3 different accounts that have different numbers on the same phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom