Houston
Los Cerritos
Arcadia
Santa Monica
Glendale
Canoga Park
Culver City

Looks like a lot of people will eat
No Long Island?  Thought these were Bred levels.  We getting footsites on these?

Confirmed Cities for the Cream Whites according to Yeezy Mafia:

New York Fulton

New York Soho

New York Brooklyn

New York Queens

New York 5th Ave

Paramus

Freehold

Edison

Cherry Hill

McLean

Atlanta

Chicago

Miami Beach

Aventura

Orlando

Oragne County

Costa Messa

SF

LA

Houston

Los Cerritos

Arcadia

Santa Monica

Glendale

Canoga Park

Culver City

Looks like a lot of people will eat

According to My math, I'm still going to end up taking a L on adidas confirmed lol. Thanks sprint and fios for your terrible ping .

Last edited:
this location list really puts the zebra release in perspective 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't even like black sneakers and I think Breds look much nicer than Creams.

Breds were pretty much overshadowed by the quick Zebra drop right afterwards. I think all previous yeezys will go up in value even more when everyone starts flipping the Creams.

People will be wantin more than one pair of creams though to double up since they're so susceptible to getting dirty

You have basically a week before you are screwed, smart move when you clearly have money issues is take the cash

If you need to take out a loan for $500, you probably shouldn't be in the resell/sneaker game

Probably not a good one if you are advising pay day loans

Telling folks to go through the trouble of incurring another debt no matter how short when he has quick money in hand, probably the stupidest idea ive heard. And not like its startup money, collateral or even a lot of money profit. I guess a few hundref bucks is like a "ton" of money for some. :lol: Its a waste of time and silly.
I wonder how some yall walk through life and why someone did tell you better. :smh:
But yea, im done with this silliness.

I like Creamsicles :nerd:

Last edited:
Telling folks to go through the trouble of incurring another debt no matter how short when he has quick money in hand, probably the stupidest idea ive heard. And not like its startup money, collateral or even a lot of money profit. I guess a few hundref bucks is like a "ton" of money for some. :lol: Its a waste of time and silly.
I wonder how some yall walk through life and why someone did tell you better. :smh:
But yea, im done with this silliness.

I like Creamsicles :nerd:
$400 isn't worth an hour of your time?

Let me ask it this way. I come to you at the barbershop and say I need $500 cash on the spot and I'll repay you $1000 tomorrow. You absolutely known i'm good for it. You have no cash on you. Would A) pass on the $500 come up or B) ask your barber to hold $500 with and agreement you'll pay him $600 the next day. Barber makes $100 for fronting you cash for a day. Which would do? A or B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom