ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I just do the inevitable question from a guy we’ve never seen on here or noob. I was able to checkout twice with the same card and Info will they cancel my order? Lol and now back to our normal broadcast before adc

got my 8 with my card.

went again for my wifes 7, and got an error after i hit submit order.

checked my emails...and BOOM, BOTH went through! :pimp:

F that OneBlockDown raffle I won :lol: if anyone wants it, hit me up and u can have it. size 8, but they charging 278Euro

Got out with 2 orders, 2 different cards, 2 different shipping addresses, same billing address on the cards but spelled out on checkout differently both times (spelled out the street suffix and also unit instead of apt #)... I hope no cancelz, anyone remember what parameters YS cancelled belugas?

ugh maybe i should have copped that size 9 from Max's link to resell but decided someone who actually wanted to cop deserved it more, was on the payment page too.

Should I just do the inevitable question from a guy we’ve never seen on here or noob. I was able to checkout twice with the same card and Info will they cancel my order? Lol and now back to our normal broadcast before adc
yes they will.

1.PNG

did it say one per customer today? I didnt notice. but i was able to cop 2 powerphase with same card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom