ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys wanna check out on YS or any Shopify site you're supposed to cart something beforehand, and fill out info until you get to payment step and bookmark the link. Then when something drops, you cart and hit that link and it'll take you straight to the payment page :nerd:

ever since the update, idk how to look for the number of lurkers anymore
BC185773-89EB-4CED-8368-F5DCCE3460E2.jpeg

im so mad this is the first yeezysupply drop i ever struck out on, i overslept by a few mins cause they never actually dropped before 6am before smh

I just noticed. Sooo many morons in the Yeezy mafia comments

YM tweets SUPPLY IS LIVE

moron A tweets: “I have sz 12 YS Cart FOR SALE! $20. DM PAYMENT DETAILS”

Moron B replies: “DM me”

Or

“Like for free YS cart”

If you guys wanna check out on YS or any Shopify site you're supposed to cart something beforehand, and fill out info until you get to payment step and bookmark the link. Then when something drops, you cart and hit that link and it'll take you straight to the payment page :nerd:
Doesn't work on YS, pretty sure they clear carts during password phase

Wow waiting in line for like 5+ mins, got through with a confirmation email at 7:03 local time... cancellation email 10 mins ago saying one per customer. It was my only order and manually just like 2.0s
I was going to sleep and said let me check the email one more time and bam... at least I didn’t find out hours later but still sucks

Wow waiting in line for like 5+ mins, got through with a confirmation email at 7:03 local time... cancellation email 10 mins ago saying one per customer. It was my only order and manually just like 2.0s
I was going to sleep and said let me check the email one more time and bam... at least I didn’t find out hours later but still sucks

only order??? damn now Im worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom