ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through and got a pair for my girl instead of grabbing one for me... tried to go back in but HMAC time ran out because of errors along the way. Seeing her with the W made my L a little softer. It's the time of giving after all, right?

Was able to checkout with the size 10 with apple pay,but will adidas cancel the order because of the ghost order with paypal??

Thanks. Got through splash and was getting circle of death, and this link worked for me.

i wonder if the trick is getting through once.. that link did not work until ADC let me through splash.. then i wen t back in and got checkout errors lol

i've been on every release since first pirate blacks have never gotten through splash successfully once lol

demandware link won't work and hasn't worked ever unless you have HMAC

Posting it here just leads to the same questions over and over again

Doesn't seem to be true for me. I'm trying to help folks add by using https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid= B37571
This is right after I bypassed and ordered myself manually.

My inbox blew the fuk up after I offered to help :lol:
So if you inboxed me and didn't get a personal response from me, don't take it personal! I couldn't respond to everybody! I couldn't get the link to work. I will try to bypass splash again manually and help some of you add to cart.

holy crap.... took forever on splash on 3 computers and once one tab got through, flood gate. one of those tabs are bound to get through guys, STAY POSITIVE!

I keep getting through splash, but it's taking me to adidas.com general website, anyone having a similar issue? What should I do?

Doesn't seem to be true for me. I'm trying to help folks add by using https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid= B37571
This is right after I bypassed and ordered myself manually.

My inbox blew the fuk up after I offered to help :lol:
So if you inboxed me and didn't get a personal response from me, don't take it personal! I couldn't respond to everybody! I couldn't get the link to work. I will try to bypass splash again manually and help some of you add to cart.

That link only seems to let you through if Adidas validates you've gotten through splash already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom