ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2252A750-B3BC-4806-B6C6-EA0B6505B9E0.jpeg
Straight to the feet. Not on my hardwood or carpet.
The look so clean ughhhhhh!

To anyone who lost hope or felt like leaving splash up.... I had my splashes up still and just went about my day... looked over and noticed a captcha.. thought it was some BS but went thru with it... when i got in... all sizes were there... checked out an 11.5 just now even though mafia said they took them down.

Don't. Lose. Hope.

so how does this work this is my first time getting someting on ADC. I really just tried not expecting to get anything tbh. I got confirmation email from Adidas already

I won on backdoor out of all places but I saw the email too late LoL.

Does YS even respond back to emails? Is there a number for them? I want to dispute this cancellation.

Nope. I emailed them about my canceled Beluga 2.0 and they never responded. It's funny how they say "all sales are final" yet they cancel orders left and right...apparently sales aren't final.

i should have stole my girls pair while she fell asleep and i was watching her laptop. lol i low key hate her rn

Nope. I emailed them about my canceled Beluga 2.0 and they never responded. It's funny how they say "all sales are final" yet they cancel orders left and right...apparently sales aren't final.
:lol: Typical. I'll email them anyway, worse that'll happen is they won't answer, they might take pity on me.

I just got through lol, didnt even pay attention to it
same thing happened to me tf LOL. had the link opened on splash for like 45 min. went to check on it and it was at the size screen. then just added to cart, checked out smooth.... no waiting at all. got confirmation from Adidas and a charge on my card.. hope that means it's a done deal and I dont get refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom