ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother isn’t trying to pay more than a $100 over retail. Trying to help him out with the difference. He says he doesn’t want to spend his bonus like that! MF’er just got like a 15k bonus Friday...

More than happy to have cooked earlier. Had a drystreak since Belugas 1.0 but glad to have gotten it today. Good luck to others and happy holidays

Leaving my house in such a rush to head to the Fifth Avenue store to pick up my Yeezys I forgot to fill up my tank of gas now I'm here sitting stranded on the side of the highway waiting for somebody to bring me gas LOL, this brings life into a full perspective all of this for pair of sneakers lol

Attachments

• 1513459512356630443623.jpg
    1513459512356630443623.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 61
got my college buddy a pair on the adc restock. he was ecstatic because he has never had a pair. im thinking i should have waited till i had the shoes in hand though. wish me luck!

Had multiple splash tabs?
Had two
Diff browsers on laptop, my iPhone X and my girls iPhone 7 +. Her phone got through first but couldn’t add to cart. Refreshed all pages and then my phone got on. I checked out a 10 then back pedaled to size page then got a 5.5. Then carted a 9 and gave it away to the homie.

Leaving my house in such a rush to head to the Fifth Avenue store to pick up my Yeezys I forgot to fill up my tank of gas now I'm here sitting stranded on the side of the highway waiting for somebody to bring me gas LOL, this brings life into a full perspective all of this for pair of sneakers lol

you picked them up before you ran outta gas tho right?

:rofl:

FDR? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom