ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are outliers in rarer sizes. I usually use stockx's sold prices and not asking prices since sold items are more accurate.

https://stockx.com/adidas-yeezy-boo...per?li_source=base&li_medium=Related Products
man I promised my lil sis breds now I want to cry because them size 6s or 6.5s is mad high its like $800 +
eek.gif

Anyone else been having glitches/issues with the apps though? My champs spending reset to 0 right after Royals, which is whack cause I had thousands spent there and always hit, still says I'm Plat VIP though, so I'm hoping I'm good with the headstarts. When I picked up Royals from Champs, I got three $15 coupons on the app for the one purchase and they all worked. Then when I picked up SB 97s from Foot Locker and the $15 coupon never updated to my app, so I gotta hold on that receipt coupon. I dunno. Just noticed all these glitches lately. Need these whites. 

My friend who has zero sneaker knowledge once referred to my Yeezys as "the kanye west michael jordans" so I always go with that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom