ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone who got cancelled on YS have you received a refund yet?
It's will be back on there Monday. Mine was cancelled because I hit that yeezysupply link. As soon as I did that I got a email saying cancelled. But I ordered another one from yeezy supply so the jokes on them. And it wasn't cancelled. But adc charged me and I don't see my order number no more but I see my PayPal email and charge on my bank.

So I got through to the payment screen this morning on ADC and used paypal and after submitting place order it redirected to the payment screen again but my paypal account was charged. Trying to get a hold of ADC customer service is a nightmare. Anyone know if my orfer went through?

Did you get a confirmation email?

They're not DS so he's prob looking at what, $700? Gotta find someone willing to drop $700 around Christmas, who will prob try to haggle him down to $650. He has another pair per his pics he sent, maybe he just wants to get a pair of Blue Tints in hand so bad he's willing to not go through all the extra steps of selling and buying and losing a few bucks.

he said they're DS and the pic appears so. I guess there are some people who don't want to go through all the hassle with deals sometimes but yeah, still skeptical.

ask him to send u pics of the inside tags. check to see if they match the label on the box. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

thanks. I'll ask him for that along with more pics. he just replied they're from GOAT and still has the certificate.

Disagree all you guys want, but in my opinion, it is definitely the most "feminine" colorway thus far considering how all the colorways so far have been earth tone colors (except Peebras).

Oh look logic on NT.

How refreshing. This guy reads higher than a highschool level I know it, wish I could say the same about others....

They're not DS so he's prob looking at what, $700? Gotta find someone willing to drop $700 around Christmas, who will prob try to haggle him down to $650. He has another pair per his pics he sent, maybe he just wants to get a pair of Blue Tints in hand so bad he's willing to not go through all the extra steps of selling and buying and losing a few bucks.
They still have the tags on them in the pic. Also has a GOAT sticker on the box. Seems a bit too good to be true to me.

Back on the road again LOL once I got gas my battery was dead lol

Attachments

• 1513470216469423057562.jpg
    1513470216469423057562.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 24
he said they're DS and the pic appears so. I guess there are some people who don't want to go through all the hassle with deals sometimes but yeah, still skeptical.

thanks. I'll ask him for that along with more pics. he just replied they're from GOAT and still has the certificate.

or you can meet up at a local shop and have them check it? (if there is one in your area)

I can’t front months ago I was kind of hating on these. I’m like man why they gotta release a Zebra 2.0? I’m glad I came around though. Da colors on here are :smokin. Da way that light grey & blue tint mesh together & then that pop of red :smokin. Probably gone have to put these up until da spring/summer seasons.

Thank you Sneaker Gods, Yeezus, & Champs for holding it down. Yeezy Szn lit :nthat:.

4AC00386-FBAC-4F44-AE34-07BCFB9C7073.jpeg

I can’t front months ago I was kind of hating on these. I’m like man why they gotta release a Zebra 2.0? I’m glad I came around though. Da colors on here are :smokin. Da way that light grey & blue tint mesh together & then that pop of red :smokin. Probably gone have to put these up until da spring/summer seasons.

Thank you Sneaker Gods, Yeezus, & Champs for holding it down. Yeezy Szn lit :nthat:.

4AC00386-FBAC-4F44-AE34-07BCFB9C7073.jpeg

Pic is mad feminine, b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom