ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Adidas SF to pick up my confirmed pair. They said my pair isn’t in yet and they’ll give me a call Monday smh.

I got waitlisted/lost on apps, no calls on raffles, and couldn't get through splash pages on a few devices. These seem to have fewer production numbers. Is there still hope for me at retail at this point?

Why do people cop multiple pairs? Maybe it’s just me but if you aren’t buying another pair for a friend, family member or significant other, is it worth it?

Maybe it’s an income conversation but like buying and selling 5 more pairs to make $1000 or whatever is a ton of work for not a lot of cash. I do alright in my career so maybe I’m just skewed, but that sounds like a ****ty hustle.

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”.

Well actually I bought just 1 pair to wear and got through splash 5 times. I could have easily purchased more. I gave carts away to people on Twitter who couldn’t get through. I would rather see other people get it for retail than be greedy and for what? I only have 2 feet and my girl thinks Yeezys are whack as **** anyway.
A ton of work? Nah. I'll keep flipping shoes all day. Some of the easiest money I've ever made and will continue to make. As long as there is a market - I'm buying multiples

20171216_203309.jpg

yeah these are WAY nicer than beluga 2.0s.

I kept the B2s because they were my first pair of yeezys, but I may just let them go now. the more I look at them the shade just reminds me of dirty old shoes

Why do people cop multiple pairs? Maybe it’s just me but if you aren’t buying another pair for a friend, family member or significant other, is it worth it?

Maybe it’s an income conversation but like buying and selling 5 more pairs to make $1000 or whatever is a ton of work for not a lot of cash. I do alright in my career so maybe I’m just skewed, but that sounds like a ****ty hustle.

But then to come in here and stunt on people? And then anyone whose reply is salty is met with “act like you wouldn’t cop multiples if you could”.

Well actually I bought just 1 pair to wear and got through splash 5 times. I could have easily purchased more. I gave carts away to people on Twitter who couldn’t get through. I would rather see other people get it for retail than be greedy and for what? I only have 2 feet and my girl thinks Yeezys are whack as **** anyway.
I agree coming in here and talking down on others is ridiculous, but I cop multiples to pay for my resale pairs. Also, the thrill of copping is half the fun.

I like the cw of the blue tints, if it is true the pics I saw in 2018 a full mint green will be coming not sure I like it

Honestly, anyone who likes piss yellows likes them because they are limited. As a colorway, they are absolute hot trash. Dehydrated **** colorway.

In all fairness, collecting shoes is similar to collecting cards or pokemon (or whatever generational thing you collected growing up) the principles are the same,,,most limited /desirable = most wanted...BUT - shoes are a trip because we actually wear them (most of us at least) and the whole " dont buy hype" or "buy what you like" is challenged with wanting the most hyped and sometimes that means buying piss yellow shoes lol

20171216_203309.jpg

yeah these are WAY nicer than beluga 2.0s.

I kept the B2s because they were my first pair of yeezys, but I may just let them go now. the more I look at them the shade just reminds me of dirty old shoes

I agree but would say because of that the B2s are way more wearable as beaters for me than the icicles which seem bright and easy to ruin like zebras or creams.

They’re phenomenal. Execution is on point. If the 2018 v2 iterations with slanted text are true, I’m glad I got some of these.

We all say the same thing we know eventually we end up copying LOL I was one of the biggest haters of V2s and I have at least eight pairs in my collection

I copped 2 pair from ADC this morning. Hope they ship, I may consider keeping a pair for myself depending on if I like them in person

I agree but would say because of that the B2s are way more wearable as beaters for me than the icicles which seem bright and easy to ruin like zebras or creams.
$240 expensive for some beaters man. I'll just stick to Nike free runs for that :lol:

I only try to do it to a) have a possible backup pair and b) as others have said, to offset or negate the cost of the initial personal pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom