ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue tints kind of reminds me of this:
Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Platinum.jpg

7D8A7FF3-C20D-4A36-AA9D-08BF4F293982.jpeg

I'm just here for 750s, v3s, and the OG 700.

Rats (500s) can kick rocks along with the other 700s revealed so far.

Still trying to figure out how someone who wanted the 700s didn’t get them when they were avail.

Change of heart ?

On some game steez.

Still trying to figure out how someone who wanted the 700s didn’t get them when they were avail.

Change of heart ?

On some game steez.
Mainly didn't want $300 held up for months as I'm a college student lol. Also I read somewhere that retail is $50 cheaper when the wider release happens.

Only thing I hate it the stupid blue collar/lining

The rest looks awesome

Bruh that’s what was throwing me off from the beginning :smh:

Then I saw a vid in dimmer lighting that made it look like the sole matched :ohwell:

I was on them hard after that and then I was sick when I struck out :sick:

My girl wound up winning two pairs though on the raffles :stoneface:

When we picked them up and I actually had them in hand I wasn’t as hype anymore |l

It just wasn't in my best interest at the time with having to buy books and other stuff. Trust me I stared at YS for hours when they dropped contemplating :rofl:

Change of heart ?

On some game steez.

Enh, to be fair not everyone gets notifications right away. Personally, I missed my size because I work nights and arrived to the party too late.

There’s actually a lot of scenarios that could make someone miss them. :lol:

Glad FTL app promoted me; first time. If not, I'd be sitting here with a big L. Not my favorite of the V2 350s though.

Crap I just realized I had a typo Im my shipping address when I ordered off of ADC, I've sent a ticket in for them to correct it before it ships, How good is Adidas customer service when it comes to things like that

So I’m the ******* that said the Internet sucks when I couldn’t hit. Today, I got through splash twice and got a pair for myself and the wife. Happy Holidays for sure - this was my favorite colorway of the 3. Trust the process. I probably put in 4 hours this morning trying to secure a pair. For Those that have taken Ls forever, don’t lose hope and keep trying. That one hit is worth it.

We doing motivational success stories for Yeezys now?

Bruh that’s what was throwing me off from the beginning :smh:

Then I saw a vid in dimmer lighting that made it look like the sole matched :ohwell:

I was on them hard after that and then I was sick when I struck out :sick:

My girl wound up winning two pairs though on the raffles :stoneface:

When we picked them up and I actually had them in hand I wasn’t as hype anymore |l

Sounds more like you weren’t hype cause your girl hit twice without you lol

congrats to all that copped manually out there today, may the success continue going forward

Team Manual FTW!
Honestly if you have autofill and got through the wait line on YS you had a good chance. ADC is pretty much all luck and when you do get through it’s usually smooth and can checkout manually. There’s a bunch of jigs I know for Barney’s and even YS but at still may not work everytime.

I think I've learned from previous drops that waking up as soon as the splash goes live isn't worth it. I saw the splash went up, went about my day, got Santa pics with the fam, sat in the car and loaded up ADC around noon PST and was able to miraculously secure my pair (still no shipping but hopeful).

Still shouts out to the help for the Barneysjig, I did try and wake up for that but the page didn't load so I went back to bed.

Payment issues abound today. 1/2 YS orders canceled and then the card was subsequently declined on the restock. Another card still being declined on YS since gray powerphase last weekend. Luckily one YS order did go through on a 3rd card. But then all ****ing 3 of my CCs and PayPal were all repeatedly declined on ADC without any notices or fraud alerts from my banks. Like WTF is going on all the sudden? Never had any issues like this before. Definitely weary going forward into next year. Going to have to start giving my banks notice for these I guess. I suppose this is my karma for cooking a banquet on the Beluga 2.0s...

I think I've learned from previous drops that waking up as soon as the splash goes live isn't worth it. I saw the splash went up, went about my day, got Santa pics with the fam, sat in the car and loaded up ADC around noon PST and was able to miraculously secure my pair (still no shipping but hopeful).

Still shouts out to the help for the Barneysjig, I did try and wake up for that but the page didn't load so I went back to bed.

Same with me . I was on my lunch at 2pm cst.. and got on to see if they were sold out and added it to my cart in like 5 minutes

I went on ADC at like 1pm, opened on Chome, Mozilla, and on my phone. Opened other tabs and was chillin. Chrome went thru first after like an hour and a half. Checked out at like 3. Then shortly after the checkout my Mozilla went thru and checked out again. My phone never went thru tho. I got confirmation for both already.

That would make 3 pairs because I also have one in hand already.

Moral of the story is don’t give up on ADC I guess, I was way late to it but still checked out 2 pairs.

I feel like my phone almost never gets through splash. Have had better luck on an actual computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom