ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The page is blank. Aka none

EC7F1E8F-6552-4149-A731-47DFD1F38F6C.jpeg
this not good enough, i want a v2 discontinued tweet

Picked up my rsvp pair from Footaction. Associate had entered code and it still says not purchased on my rsvp tab. I tired to click that I purchased when I was in the store yesterday and I would get an error. Anyone ever had this happened before? I don’t want to be flagged as if I didn’t pick up my pair on the app.

this not good enough, i want a v2 discontinued tweet

But they never 'officially' discontinued 750s it's been 18 months ....since GGs. I can see them just moving on once they get there production down on the 'dad shoe' 700s and rolling out a midtop 500-550.

But they never 'officially' discontinued 750s it's been 18 months ....since GGs. I can see them just moving on once they get there production down on the 'dad shoe' 700s and rolling out a midtop 500-550.
that's true. didn't think about it that much because it was mostly just a joke, even tho it would be nice to see a confirmation that v2s are getting the f*** outta here :lol:

Checked my bank account and there was a charge on ADC but was quickly reversed when there were checkout errors. Was that on adidas' end or my card/bank? Paypal ghost charges as well so guessing adidas?
Thats usually bc of Adidas, well at least same thing happened to me. Chase told me Adidas charged me then reversed it, Chase didnt know why. I tried purchasing from Adidas using different cards and was denied, saying I have to call Adidas for assitance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom