ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody get a shipping confirmation or charged from adc yet?

I only got my order conf I never got charged or shipped yet

My favorite V2 is all time!!
2C3EE5DF-03E6-4CAA-A097-71E12AA05239.jpeg

If I was on the fence, this pic would seal the deal. Saving mine for spring/summer.

Give them until Wednesday jeez. I'm assuming it's people who copped Yeezys for the first time who keep asking shipping questions

Did OG Powerphases drop on YS first?

Months in advance they did a really limited YS drop on a weekday afternoon. People paid high resell then the shoes dropped on ADC for an easy cop.

After the ADC drop everyone agreed - "Adidas would never make a shoe then never sell it."

Wave Runners easily. And also the season 4 boots. Got them the other week on discount and they are super dope! Perfect for the winter and the quality is on another level.
Are you talking about the military boots or the crepe boots. If your speaking on the crepe boots I concur. Exquisite quality.

Pictures of the blue tint looking better and better. Can't wait to get my pair from ADC.

I'm about done with all these EU Store online raffles and raffles from Bait, etc using these dumb Social Media ways to enter. Never hit on those. Been successful only via Confirmed or ADC. Time to stop following them and update my email preferences. Waste of time.

Months in advance they did a really limited YS drop on a weekday afternoon. People paid high resell then the shoes dropped on ADC for an easy cop.

After the ADC drop everyone agreed - "Adidas would never make a shoe then never sell it."
Yeah this makes me think an ADC drop of the OG 700s is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom