ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat uses USPS as well as UPS. I'm in the east coast and I've gotten a USPS label when it was being shipped to NJ warehouse. USPS is inconvenient for me tho

So for those who have the 700’s in hand and have tried them on. Should it be okay to go tts even if you usually go 1/2 size up in V2’s? Got a pretty decent offer for a pair in my true size.

Here's a tip for my StockX users. During Holiday season. Ship mondays. Anytime after you ain't getting paid til the week after. I shipped my BAMN jacket Tuesday and I just got paid! Lol

So for those who have the 700’s in hand and have tried them on. Should it be okay to go tts even if you usually go 1/2 size up in V2’s? Got a pretty decent offer for a pair in my true size.

toe box comparison between 700 and v2s is night vs day, TTS should work for you.

Here's a tip for my StockX users. During Holiday season. Ship mondays. Anytime after you ain't getting paid til the week after. I shipped my BAMN jacket Tuesday and I just got paid! Lol
Idk man. I shipped something last Monday. Item got there 12/13 and still no payment

What happened?
Freaking ordered one of them clear heels by mistake and i was wondering if i would be able to cancel my order or get a refund I’m crying right now lol not literally . Funny thing is I called my bank about it but they said they can’t do anything about it until the payment is posted

shoes and clothes are different for payouts to stock x.

shipped 1 tee a 2 shoes. trash kith tee i was paid out for already shoes still waiting

toe box comparison between 700 and v2s is night vs day, TTS should work for you.
Awesome as a guy with my true size seem to have the best deal for me. Thanks for the advice since it’s the toes that I’m most sensitive about.

Freaking ordered one of them clear heels by mistake and i was wondering if i would be able to cancel my order or get a refund I’m crying right now lol not literally . Funny thing is I called my bank about it but they said they can’t do anything about it until the payment is posted
Those are going to be hard to cancel since they're not moving at all, no harm in trying though.

I think the other guy had to physically deny the package when UPS delivered it. Took a long time but he got refunded.

Yeah I would both email them and call them about that cancel. Worst case you'll have to wait till its posted. Ive always wondered if you chargeback will they block your card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom