ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1015.jpeg
Thank God Confirmed came to Canada.
Picked my blue tints up from my friend's house today and I'm actually in love with them. Def the nicest color of the season.

So bummed out I missed out on the OG 700s.

Are there any new cws out in the wild, besides the ones Kim K was rocking? I wasn't really feeling those in that pic

Oh boy, just read this and looked at my UPS app, it says the same thing fml. That is my personal pair too.

I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one.. seems like we'll still get it.

Why isn't anyone talking about missing 700s am I really the only one left waiting?

Bro this is like the fifth time I'm asking today..

But did you get a cancellation or are you in limbo

Also AVENUE winners your **** look like this?

• 12/19/2017 2:07 A.M.
  • The package is missing duty information and will be returned to export location. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
Yep. Got the same thing.

Also AVENUE winners your **** look like this?

• 12/19/2017 2:07 A.M.
  • The package is missing duty information and will be returned to export location. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
Yep, mine's saying the same, although it updated 20 mins later from something like "Delivery will be rescheduled" to "SCHEDULED DELIVERY: 21/12/2017".

If this is the rescheduled date and they can get it to Australia in two days I'll be impressed (and happy).

I can’t decide if I should let an extra pair of Beluga 2s go and use the money toward Zebras or trade for blue tints and add a couple of bucks. Do y’all see Zebras going back up in price from where they’re at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom