ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got shipping confirmation but he's worried about a blank screen? If it's been shipped and he has a tracking number and there's already movement he should be good.

This shows up for him "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later"

Ive never hit on YS so I wouldn't know. Just patiently waiting for my ADC shipping email :D

This shows up for him "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later"

Ive never hit on YS so I wouldn't know. Just patiently waiting for my ADC shipping email :D
He needs to chill, the same thing showed up for me yesterday and now it's in transit.

Check the fedex app mine shows as shipped arriving Tom... but no update from adc yet

Check the fedex app mine shows as shipped arriving Tom... but no update from adc yet
Also if you sign up for the app and put your address in and you don’t see any shipment then they haven’t created a label yet

YEEZY SUPPLY pair is out for delivery :wow:
Wow that was fast!!! But than again I only live 30 mins away from Carson lol :lol:

i did yesterday. once i made it thru splash....i was like "F it"

checked out. hit that back arrow a couple times. had to re-verify/captcha. checked out with a different size. rinse, repeat

i used the same name - CC - address (different phone #) on 5 orders. i will send you a DM and let you know how many actually ship

@marvd00d

all 5 orders from ADC shipped and will be here today

Wow I could barely get one pair to atc cause I couldn’t get past the product page atc spinning wheel and people already past are doubling backing for 5ths and 6ths.. I gotta step my online game up. This was my first time getting past the que page :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom