ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ADC tracking thrugh fed ex said package delivered yesterday but nothing was left. I opened an investigation w fed ex. Called back this morning. This afternoon the box showed up.
The delivery men do that when they're running low on time and can't deliver on that day. They mark it off as delivered and then just drop it off next day.

Patiently waiting for the cancellation email
giphy.webp

Not really. If I confirm a PO from someone for work then I'm in a legally binding contract at that point.

wrong, there is no binding agreement when "ordering" am item online from a retailer

are you gonna sue them because your order went through and the item was technically out of stock?

you dont know how or why your order was canceled, they technically dont have your money and only time they will take your money is when an item is shipped out to you

wrong, there is no binding agreement when "ordering" am item online from a retailer

are you gonna sue them because your order went through and the item was technically out of stock?

you dont know how or why your order was canceled, they technically dont have your money and only time they will take your money is when an item is shipped out to you

lol no I'm not going to sue them but it's bs if they cancel orders due to "no stock" and then restock the sneakers...obviously there was still stock.

Not really. If I confirm a PO from someone for work then I'm in a legally binding contract at that point.
attempting to purchase shoes isnt a binding contract and i assume part of their terms and conditions include cancelling for any reason

Im 3/4 from ADC as of this morning - it doesnt look like theres any type of reason to it, they were shipped randomly and not in the order I made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom