ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair from Slam Jam came in today

4E31971B-8D96-4023-8255-202E43FC87B2.jpeg

So I initially copped on Adidas copping a size 8.5 first and a size 4. I was able to cart a size 4 when adidas restocked 10k that afterrnoon. This girl wanted a pair for herself so i tried running it went her card but it kept declining. I panicked cause during that time I think yeezy mafia said there was less than 3k stock at that the time. So I just used my card. I know the golden rule you can buy multiple pairs so as long its different address or different cards, or same address different cards. So my dumbass ran both orders with my name, same address, and card. I immediately emailed a refund the size 4 to customer service but they never got back to me. The entire time I would think adidas would cancel both orders but the size 4 came in today and now I don't see any pending charges from adidas from my bank that was initially there until today.

Also, my size 8.5 I paid thru via paypal, and its been on stage 2 waiting to be packed since the release.

tldr: copped a size 8.5 and 4. tried to cancel size 4 cause of using the same address/same card. got size 4. got "refunded". still waiting for size 8.5. no charges from bank or paypal.

Dam I haven't had a bad experience with buying shoes online in a min I guess it's bound to happen eventually hopefully I still get my pair

My girl picked up my last pair from Shiekh tonight. Finally done with this release. Can't wait for the next one.

My estimated delivery date is tomorrow and I live in Cali. lol. Not happening.
Interesting. It says that one of my two order is delivered but Fedex says its coming Saturday. The other order is still processing but estimated delivery is 21st. Lol. I wonder how they linked my account because I didnt even sign into Adidas when i made my orders. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom