ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
24F08D80-05B2-4452-80C8-E360EB2A08D0.jpeg

Had to hit YS with the charge back and it was pretty simple and painless, first time ever doing it. They never responded to me, UPS, or my CC. What kind of operation are these clowns running over there?

How dare you knock the quality of these impeccable shoes. They were only $250.
$250 isn't the most I've paid for something but when I do pay for something it should atleast be undamaged. Come on....

For real. Just be happy you got a pair and move on.
Yes, people should be happy they cooked a pair but in the same breathe people should get what they paid for. Would you be happy you bought a Supreme Mini Bike and its delivered damaged with scratched and dents?

did they send you 2 trackings? or they came together
they came separately.

They both had the same tracking number on the fedex label.

One went to the fedex pickup location, the other delivered to my house. Either way, was just curious if this has happened to anyone else, i'm not complaining at all :D

Doing errands today.... on Blue Tints

Attachments

• 20171228_103032.jpg
    20171228_103032.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 85
Had to hit YS with the charge back and it was pretty simple and painless, first time ever doing it. They never responded to me, UPS, or my CC. What kind of operation are these clowns running over there?
I've had to do that before too when my second pair of PPs never shipped. Got a tracking number but it never moved.

Anyone get Yeezys for Christmas? I've taken Ls all years spending hours on splash, using multiple tablets,phones, computers..etc. A few weeks ago when the belugas came out I woke up late and decided to give it a shot, but of course another L. Wife who also has been trying to get the yeezys woke up, went to ADC and immediately was able to cart...she yells at me to go get her credit card but by the time I get back she tells me it kicked her out and that was that. Fast forward to Christmas I open up my present from her and there they are the freaking belugas, I couldn't believe it. I know its just a shoe but for someone who has been in the kicks game for years you know nothing beats that feeling of opening up a fresh pair of sought after shoes, especially these elusive Yeezys. She tells me that day she was able to cart she originally put in her size but thought to herself it would be the perfect present for me so she went back and carted my size instead. Too dope, luckily I left NT open on her tablet so she spent all week reading your guys post freaking out about shipping lol.
She's a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom