ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck I can pay resell now on everything and my life wouldn’t change.

I still splash and do raffles.

(FTL apps been life)

Still sell shoes when I get multiples.

Why Do i do it...... I’m off I have a couple of hours. I get like 4 days off work and still get full weeks pay.

Plus the more money you make the more cheap you become. (I got time to drop off a box at post office).

Also, just in buying and selling you start to hate resell yourself when your the payer. Especially with the amount of money you make flipping land and shoes.

Your like nah no way B. Your not profiting off me. Well you do if I fail on my own and really want it that’s doesn’t happen often. Plus I rather pay resell to a personal friend. Which at times he buys off me cause i come up.

I’m super cheap when it comes to cars. No way I buy a I8. I passed on my Audi 6 and or 8.

Copping a Nissan Maxima paying it off in like 1.5 years and be done.

I get my heated seats Navi and such.

I guess growing up in a household where your surrounded in lux cars. Shows how little they worth now.

I’m super cheap when it comes to cars. No way I buy a I8. I passed on my Audi 6 and or 8.

I guess growing up in a household where your surrounded in lux cars. Shows how little they worth now.

Common sense, no matter the socioeconomic upbringing, is what you possess.

I know dudes in Maserati's that still live at home cause they want that car and Gucci this and Yeezy that.

All the rich folks on my blocks have prius's in the driveway.

Who wouldn't want to own the car of their dreams if the means are there? Personally I'd go for the bang for the buck deals though. So it doesn't have to be $100K bmw or mercedes. Can easily be a Corolla or Hyundai.

Agreed. I've noticed the more money I make, the cheaper I get. Even if I drove a rolls royce, you'd still catch me at the clearance racks in stores

having brunch in Brooklyn, a BMW i8 pulled up and dude came out wearing Yebras.

pretty sure he didn't cop these from YS or ADC early Saturday morning :lol:
20171229_124424.jpg

How'd the blonde that was with him look?

A car serves a similar function as sneakers - gets you from point A to point B. It's all preference and your own comfort. Are you trying to get a sick car because it makes you feel good or to impress others? I buy the sneakers I buy because they make me feel good. I have 1 friend that is a sneakerhead. The rest don't get it so I'm not really trying to turn their heads. Yea they know what a Yeezy is, but they could care less. I drive a Honda CR-V that's fully loaded, but from the outside its not gonna turn any heads. I love driving it. Do you. Driving your dream car and living in your parents basement? If that's what makes you happy.

Maintenance.

If I win a jackpot...I'm trying to pay of anonymity so I can remain where I am and not buy a house or car that comes with high tax/maintenance fees.

Watching Sprewell go broke and others after watching cribs as a kid....why you need all that home?

Plus, uncle 40 always said, "But don't buy an $85k car before you buy a house."

Facts. You learn the return is just never there. And I’m not talking just monetarily either. Guaranteed the luxury dealerships’ maintenance department makes more money than the sales floor does

Maintenance.

If I win a jackpot...I'm trying to pay of anonymity so I can remain where I am and not buy a house or car that comes with high tax/maintenance fees.

Watching Sprewell go broke and others after watching cribs as a kid....why you need all that home?

Plus, uncle 40 always said, "But don't buy an $85k car before you buy a house."

Sprewell and many other athletes make the mistake of thinking the money will be there/coming in forever, so they spend monthly/yearly like so.

The post 5+ years is where the reserve money has been pushed out and the assets become liquidated.

Why it’s so important to think about life after “the league”.

I'm a happy homeowner and my daily ride is a 10 year old car. Zoooooooommm.
My GS just turned 11. Waiting on the 3 series Tesla before I get into another car payment.

Facts. You learn the return is just never there. And I’m not talking just monetarily either. Guaranteed the luxury dealerships’ maintenance department makes more money than the sales floor does

My wife bougie so she wanted a BMW...they discontinued the free maintenance this past year and we were out!

She gonna be in the prius till it blows up.

The people with greater purchasing power are motivated to consume premium goods, it is just how it works in the economy world. One's personal perspective cannot determine if a product is worth the price or not. Because premium goods are always "wanted" than "needed" by mankind

Sprewell and many other athletes make the mistake of thinking the money will be there/coming in forever, so they spend monthly/yearly like so.

The post 5+ years is where the reserve money has been pushed out and the assets become liquidated.

Why it’s so important to think about life after “the league”.

Yup. 30 million contract gets you about $12-15 million after taxes and everyones percentage (lawyer, accountant, agent).

I always say..."let me win a $137k jackpot" and everyone asks why...cause that's what I owe on my house. That's all I need. I'll just continue to work till retirement and chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom