ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be okay. I think if you hit it puts it in the system for the store. Confirmed app is mad buggy but if you're on the list just bring your ID and they'll let you manually check in without the app. Or we all just got screwed IDK 
laugh.gif

I think we'll be okay. I think if you hit it puts it in the system for the store. Confirmed app is mad buggy but if you're on the list just bring your ID and they'll let you manually check in without the app. Or we all just got screwed 
Has this happened before? It's my first time hitting confirmed and this happened! haha! FML

Has this happened before? It's my first time hitting confirmed and this happened! haha! FML
This particular instance has not happened to me. I hit on Breds and Black Fridays and didn't have a problem like this, but it looks like it's happening to a lot of people so I wouldn't be too worried. But then again this is new to me lol

Forgot about confirmed, good :lol:
That **** be getting on my nerves and contemplating violence

Mine counted all the way down to zero wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the usual where it changes at 7 seconds.. fml!!

Ipad 2 - Never loaded
Iphone 4 - Airplane Mode/Wifi - L
Iphone 5 - Never Loaded
Iphone 6s - Airplane Mode/Wifi - L
Iphone 6s Plus - Airplane Mode/Wifi - L

Two co-workers across me won each. One won 2/4 ( four andriod devices, wifi - not on airplane mode) and another won 1/2 (2 andriod devices, on LTE)

W for NYC! Third cop from confirmed. 

How is the line usually at the 5th ave store for pickups?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom