ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disregard my last post.

Mines back up too.

Littt

pimp.gif
Not mine yet. Did you guys just refresh the app or close/open?

I got a "Would you like to logout" message when I was pressing on the Reserve button 5 sec before the launch.

Did that happen to anyone else?

Force closing is what made the countdown disappear for me
Same bro. I've done that every time with a little less than a minute to go and never had a problem. Did it today and when I got back to the product page it just said 4pm with no countdown. Force closed and reopened like 3-4 times and never went back to countdown. Glad I didn't have to drive too far to get into the zone, but sucks not even being able to try.

Damn son you're smashing your girl while doing adidas confirmed and putting all this on the internet live? What kind of live feed you got going on?
laugh.gif
NAW althought she might be with it....we've did crazy **** before. LOL

But all jokes aside. I just got excited cause I was expecting a W since it was taking long "searching for size"

Then I just looked at my old iphone LMAO

NAW althought she might be with it....we've did crazy **** before. LOL

But all jokes aside. I just got excited cause I was expecting a W since it was taking long "searching for size"

Then I just looked at my old iphone LMAO
You won off two phones?

Why do ya'll always freak out when your reservation goes away briefly? That's been happening since the very first Confirmed drop. If you get through, screenshot and go lay down you'll be fine.

I got a "Would you like to logout" message when I was pressing on the Reserve button 5 sec before the launch.

Did that happen to anyone else?
I did but thought it was something i hit by accident :lol:

hit though so all forgiven

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom