ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

my FB groups blowing up with ****** trying to sell they're confirmed reservations lmao
Lmao wasn't it somewhere in Miami the adidas store were keeping tabs on who was trying to sell their reservation and denied them at the door?

What?! I'm happy for you as a NT family member but man let us eat too.
It is hard dropping $5-600 a pair, sometimes over $1,000 every time something drops.

Again congratulations and hopefully I'll be 1/3 as lucky as you this Sat.
Well I brought my wife and mom with me. Didn't think I would win all the same size honestly.

Deleting Adidas Confirmed App off of my phone. First time trying it and last time. I can't take that harsh L again lol. I only got a pump'd forearm out of it :lol:

Now, just gotta wait on Foot site Reserved App come Friday. Been lucky with those :smokin

Last edited:
Got through on the Arcade-ism game, S***'s fun haha

The white "-ism" in the back messes me up every time around the 2000's though

Hahahaha here I am talking about how shady that Yorktown FNL is and I get the call from em saying that I won.

I retract my previous statement. For real though, my winning ticket is a freaking post it note.

****kkk, how the hell people hit on Confirmed? Android manual tapping has failed me every single time. Feel like I don't stand a chance doing this. Just trying to help score a pair for another NTer :frown:

Hahahaha here I am talking about how shady that Yorktown FNL is and I get the call from em saying that I won.

I retract my previous statement. For real though, my winning ticket is a freaking post it note.
A place is only shady until you win

****kkk, how the hell people hit on Confirmed? Android manual tapping has failed me every single time. Feel like I don't stand a chance doing this. Just trying to help score a pair for another NTer :frown:
App is geared towards iPhones, don't even bother trying with an android

App froze at :00 for me. Confirmed sucks. They need to just make it a full on raffle like the footapps. The whole tapping this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom