ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you get drunk
nerd.gif

Screen name
laugh.gif
He gets Wasted

only person on NT that orders Kegs to his home for Netflixs n chill................. ALONE! 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
so i thought i was stuck on 6m at FA when just updating to Gold Star on yesterday. just checked in at the store and everything updated. got the full 10m. sweeeetttt 
smokin.gif

Hmm. I have never seen it. I would have thought that that would be a main picture to take. 
I could be wrong maybe it does say Calabasas

I swear I thought they said yeezy on the inside tag?

Correction: they say Season 4

only branding is on the box it says Adidas

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
So then how do you do it? I've locked everything in before and then called footaction and champs to have it updated and they said they could not. So what is it that you're doing that I am not?

What is it that majority of people are missing but you have figured out??
Have you tried logging in and out of the app? Try to play around the edit store, size, etc.

Try to reinstall the app too. My brother had to do all those and was able to have the 10 min HS.

Smoking weed in 2017 
With all the legit medicinal benefits (depending on the situation), I never understand this sentiment. Usually just ignorance, but question the cancer patients/survivors, the epileptic, those with pain and arthritis that dont want to be addicted to opiates and see why they choose the plant over big pharma. As for recreational, I'd much rather be in a car with a stoned driver than a drunk/tipsy driver- but go on, do what they told you

yes!!!! if u need to update your plaTINUM STATUS IN APP sign out uninstall the app once you reinstall log back in boom its was platinum status

Just got a call for my first pair ever!! It'll be my first pair of Yeezy's and I've been trying so hard ever since the Pirate Blacks initially released back in 2015. Did multiple raffles on all these other previous releases, sleepless nights spent, and now I have finally been able to get atleast 1. Adidas Confirmed App also didn't even show a button yesterday after driving an hour and half to be in the Zone. Faith has been restored now :smile:

Just got a call for my first pair ever!! It'll be my first pair of Yeezy's and I've been trying so hard ever since the Pirate Blacks initially released back in 2015. Did multiple raffles on all these other previous releases, sleepless nights spent, and now I have finally been able to get atleast 1. Adidas Confirmed App also didn't even show a button yesterday after driving an hour and half to be in the Zone. Faith has been restored now :smile:

:nthat:

Just got a call for my first pair ever!! It'll be my first pair of Yeezy's and I've been trying so hard ever since the Pirate Blacks initially released back in 2015. Did multiple raffles on all these other previous releases, sleepless nights spent, and now I have finally been able to get atleast 1. Adidas Confirmed App also didn't even show a button yesterday after driving an hour and half to be in the Zone. Faith has been restored now
smile.gif
#salute on the pick up .... you know you have to come back and show of those pearly whites. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom