ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it. Been on the hunt for a little over 2 months straight. Been saving up and I finally did it. I copped a pair of Zebras from Sole Supremacy. More than what I wanted to pay and it's the most I've ever paid, but hopefully it's the last time. Glad the hunt is finally over.
How much?

1610. There are so many fakes out there I don't know who to trust. Sole Supremacy was the most sure fire way to ensure I get a legit pair.
StockX and GOAT had them for less

But if you're willing to pay that for peace of mind then I won't fault you

Congrats on the pickup!

Crap. f you saw an asian dude wearing the Blue ASSC hat, olive pants and black havens then yep that was me LOL. it's all good, I left for West Covina, since I heard people were getting in and out there and I had work to go to and didn't have time to wait. 

I don't remember, but that sounds about right. Did you end up getting a ticket at WC?

Just went to the soho store and talked to a guy about the issue regarding the error about already being logged in on another device. If you hit the continue button you'll still be good. Got my reservation to show up.
Damn I'm still hesitant on doing this........ That's my pickup spot too.

1610. There are so many fakes out there I don't know who to trust. Sole Supremacy was the most sure fire way to ensure I get a legit pair.

Congrats man. Just out of curiosity what made you choose them over the usual suspects ( stockx/goat )

Last edited:
Debating whether I should go for my true size 8 or go after size 10 and then swap for an 8 on the Foot Apps. Have two hours to decide. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
damnn bad news ntfam.
fta wouldnt give me the code and they really took my phone and showed me to turn bluetooth on and have location services on to check in the beacon. i tried to sound dumb with my iphone but no cigar.

StockX and GOAT had them for less

But if you're willing to pay that for peace of mind then I won't fault you

Congrats on the pickup!
I don't trust Stock X at all. Fake_education is terrible. Fakes are so good I'm not even sure I trust the dudes at Goat.

I don't remember, but that sounds about right. Did you end up getting a ticket at WC?
Yeah, I got a call from them today lol. Worth leaving the line 
laugh.gif

I knew I made the right choice copping from SS. Literally got a shipping confirmation 10 minutes after copping.

I don't trust Stock X at all. Fake_education is terrible. Fakes are so good I'm not even sure I trust the dudes at Goat.
Agree with this 100%.. I personally try to buy from someone who can validate the story behind their pair. Who originally bought it, where did it come from, and what documentation exists that support their story. Few peeps I'd even trust to legit check yeezys these days. 

Agree with this 100%.. I personally try to buy from someone who can validate the story behind their pair. Who originally bought it, where did it come from, and what documentation exists that support their story. Few peeps I'd even trust to legit check yeezys these days. 

These "98%er's" are flooding the market lmao

Zebras are sitting all over eBay. Legit pairs are too high and people can't tell whether those that are decently priced are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom