ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/2 Finishline raffles. Got a call yesterday and today. Hoping the Footsite apps bring me more luck tomorrow at 550pm EST.

Well I mean you're just making unfounded claims.

No way to know how much these will resell for so don't go trying to make a public service announcement that these will be in the $300 range because you're doing is essentially the same thing as you said resellers do, the "Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price", just you're trying to put it in people's heads that they will be lucky to clear $300

No need to try to tell people what to do with pairs that they buy or trying to convince people that resell will be garbage days before a release
Spoken like a true re-seller. Great post!

It will be interesting to see how resell goes.  On one hand, these are some of the highest quantity Yeezys to release and the last few colors we've seen dip into the 400's.  On the other hand, these are the first white yeezy colorway so maybe people will value them higher (as compared to 4 straight black pairs).

I'm not paying resale either way, but interesting to see how it plays out. 

The v2s have been a bit of a hodge podge .... swipes/no swipes, pulltab/no pulltab, SPLY/no SPLY branding it will be interesting in the long run to see how Yeezy folks valuate these and the v2 for the long haul. I do know I need to bite the bullet on 750s before folks realize there hasn't been a 750 drop in almost a year.

Unless there's gonna be massive amounts online I'm not seeing all these numbers in my area.. there's only half the foot stores getting em that had the black/red.

All re-sellers please read....

Please do not list Cream 350 V2 above $500. They ain't selling at this price now and they won't sell later.

Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price. Prices could potentially drop to the mid $300s for these. 
Take your $100 profit and keep it moving. That's still good money.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

hahah shut yo *** up..

Last edited:

Spoken like a true re-seller. Great post!
Yep a college kid is definitely a reseller, got loads of cash laying around to spend on shoes

Don't make assumptions about me just because I disagree with you man. I'm not attacking you I'm just trying to point out why you might be wrong and the flaws in your argument 

Last edited:
Let the market decide.  Too many possibilities.  Only way I see a low price is if Kanye pulled a GR jig on us and put out Space Jam numbers.  

LMAO...man I'm just clowning that's all. But yall feel my point though. It might not dip to the high 3s but $500 for these is a no go. I can't wait to see StockX and GOAT at 5 PM Saturday 

I'm thinking low 4's at the very least

ATC services essentially are the ones setting the opening market price

Please do not list Cream 350 V2 above $500. They ain't selling at this price now and they won't sell later.

Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price. Prices could potentially drop to the mid $300s for these. 

I'm not a reseller, but this post is lame as hell.

People can list prices for whatever they want... let the buyers decide what's worth.

LMAO...man I'm just clowning that's all. But yall feel my point though. It might not dip to the high 3s but $500 for these is a no go. I can't wait to see StockX and GOAT at 5 PM Saturday 

I'm thinking low 4's at the very least

ATC services essentially are the ones setting the opening market price
I think they footsite stock is going to be the real X factor. This will be interesting for sure

And people saying airgoat and stockx selling fakes lol. Unless you have proof of an instance ****

They've been legit until proven otherwise

You better check goat and stockx for these...unless folks really waiting to pull the trigger above $600

None of that negates the fact that prices on these is only going to rise as time goes on. You're literally calling for something that has never happened in any of the 350 releases even though we've have had 2 drops with similar production numbers. Literally 80% of the 350 v2 market is people deciding on which black pair they want and every single pairs is still creeping up in price.

In my opinion, EVERY single Yeezy right now in the $400 - $700 range will significantly go up in price in the future. If you're not copping to rock, I would sit on them for a while. 

Last edited:
Whoever that was at queens center mall foot locker, that employee was pressing you just now. You played it smooth tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom