ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've done my research and I'm ready to go on YS. I have my autofills done and I think I've done everything I can to help myself. Few questions though...

1. When page monitors start firing off, where will you check first? Will you refresh the early add to cart links that went out or will you just refresh footwear on YS?

2. Thinking positively here, I was told previously that you can't cop multiple pairs using the same card. Does that go for infants too? Can I buy an adult and then go back and grab an infant with the same card?

Thanks for all the info over the last few weeks.
Just get another card like a grownup

I've done my research and I'm ready to go on YS. I have my autofills done and I think I've done everything I can to help myself. Few questions though...

1. When page monitors start firing off, where will you check first? Will you refresh the early add to cart links that went out or will you just refresh footwear on YS?

2. Thinking positively here, I was told previously that you can't cop multiple pairs using the same card. Does that go for infants too? Can I buy an adult and then go back and grab an infant with the same card?

Thanks for all the info over the last few weeks.
1) I'd refresh both if you're able too, I'm going with the product page though since i'm only going with one

2) Different style codes means no cancel. You're fine to cop both infant and adult

What's your preference , Firefox , chrome, or safari for ADC or YS. Go!
Chrome for YS

All 3 for ADC 
nerd.gif
 +Mobile and iPad

Last edited:
IE. It is waht preloaded on machine so naturally best for this environment.

If you are feeling really wonky then go ahead and try experimental browser change

Stick with what works. IE for me. 

Just get another card like a grownup
lol pretty good odds I'm older than you. Wife and I both have one account that the other doesn't have access to. I'd like you use that account to buy the infant pair for our kid that's due in October and it be a surprise for her. If I can't, that's cool and I'll use another card.

Or you could have just answered the question without being a d1ck.

lol pretty good odds I'm older than you. Wife and I both have one account that the other doesn't have access to. I'd like you use that account to buy the infant pair for our kid that's due in October and it be a surprise for her. If I can't, that's cool and I'll use another card.

Or you could have just answered the question without being a d1ck.
I apologize. Sometimes before I think I type.

No offense. I just am weary after many yeezy hunts to see new travelers.

I wish you many luck!!

1) I'd refresh both if you're able too, I'm going with the product page though since i'm only going with one

2) Different style codes means no cancel. You're fine to cop both infant and adult
Thank you!

On 2, is it best to buy them separately instead of trying both in one transaction and running the risk of getting cart jacked on the adult pair while adding the infants?

alright, back to bed.lol. If ya cook while I'm gone congrats and good luck. Selfridges site will still be loading in a couple.lol

I apologize. Sometimes before I think I type.

No offense. I just am weary after many yeezy hunts to see new travelers.

I wish you many luck!!
It's cool man. My "home" on here is the AM1 thread so I know how it feels when the hypebeasts invade your turf for a release bc it happened to us in March.

Thank you!

On 2, is it best to buy them separately instead of trying both in one transaction and running the risk of getting cart jacked on the adult pair while adding the infants?
I'd go adult pair first and infants after, infants haven't been that tough to get. I assume they'll sit for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom