ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah because technically it ends up being same account?
So you think  those orders will get cancelled? I ended up doing the same because credit card didn't work. So used paypal (one with bank account info, and the other with credit card info)

nah because technically it ends up being same account?

So you think  those orders will get cancelled? I ended up doing the same because credit card didn't work. So used paypal (one with bank account info, and the other with credit card info)

I'm far from an expert because Adidas can't see what you paid with via PayPal just that its from PayPal

Ever get the feeling you are just doing it all wrong? Splash page since they went live
Yup.  I closed my browsers since 0700 and within 10 mins, copped 2.  My first yeezys!!!  Good luck everyone.  Used Safari.  Chrome locked everytime.

So glad i don't have to depend on online to cop. Id never have any yeezys ever if that was the case. Not sure how yall do this err time. Plus i cant be camping all night then online all afternoon tryna cop. I hate these releases. Plug blessed me with 4 pairs tho. Pretty sure i coulda got more out of him, but i figured id chill and be thankful for what i was able to get. F it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom