ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Zebra release had me sweating. I got through splash on ADC right when they pulled the stock, so I was solving captchas over and over only to see a "All Sizes Sold Out" message...but since it was still letting me pick sizes and solve captchas I went on my merry way continuing to do it.

Must have solved 20 captchas or more multiple times before the stock magically reappeared and a pair went in my cart and I was able to check out.  The damn "Pick all the windows that have a street sign in them" captcha wasn't working correctly as I would usually have to solve that one 3 times before it worked. 

It was key to be on Niketalk during this release.  There were a solid 3-4 times I assumed all was over and was ready to take my L before someone would post stock numbers and give renewed hope. 

Paranoid Szn 
We've all been there! 
nerd.gif

This Zebra release had me sweating. I got through splash on ADC right when they pulled the stock, so I was solving captchas over and over only to see a "All Sizes Sold Out" message...but since it was still letting me pick sizes and solve captchas I went on my merry way continuing to do it.

Must have solved 20 captchas or more multiple times before the stock magically reappeared and a pair went in my cart and I was able to check out.  The damn "Pick all the windows that have a street sign in them" captcha wasn't working correctly as I would usually have to solve that one 3 times before it worked. 

It was key to be on Niketalk during this release.  There were a solid 3-4 times I assumed all was over and was ready to take my L before someone would post stock numbers and give renewed hope. 
Did you get shipping conformation? 

those who dont get shipping by tonight should be worried to be honest US**
You're probably correct but wish you didn't say that because now everyone will be freaking out.

Or canadian peeps will just read the first part and freak out that you said that even though I don't think anyone has gotten confirmation from YS in canada yet

You're probably correct but wish you didn't say that because now everyone will be freaking out.

Or canadian peeps will just read the first part and freak out that you said that even though I don't think anyone has gotten confirmation from YS in canada yet

lol thats true...but the world isnt perfect... ADC can ship slow or they over sold.. all you can do is wait . At the end of the day they're only sneakers .. US seems to be the best as stock count.

Last edited:
Any wind of YS cancelling any orders on Zebras yet? My homie is just now receiving his breds from YS tomorrow

Did you get shipping conformation? 
Not yet. I'm not sweating it though yet as there were still sizes left in the Size 13 I copped according to stock lists.  Also, the timing coincided with Yeezy Mafia and others tweeting "Sold out" and then "Nevermind, stock was pulled. Is back up now. 300 pairs available".

You never know, but lately ADC hasn't been cancelling orders unless there is some shenanigans going on (multiple orders, order placed in a different country, etc).

What's the consensus of trading pair of 750's for zebras? (With the exception of the chocolate pair). It seems people don't really mess up 750's anymore in my eye. Rarely see them on the streets anymore.

SIZE - means nothing, should be good.

i've landed TB 750, GG 750, NMD etc all with "-"

and they've came.

what you want is that "shipping email".
Yeah no shipping email yet, but also no cancellation email. In the end they're just shoes, but it would be ****** to essentially be given $1500 and then had it taken away from you 2 days later lol.

does YS charge your CC once it's been shipped?

or am i about to throw my cell phone against a wall at mach speeds?

im from Canada as well if that helps, any canadians know if their cc has been charged yet with out the shipped email?

Last edited:
ADC can be as crooked as your local Thug...  

TRUST ME I KNOW

I went thur the whole chain of command after they intercepted my pair once!!   

And Won!! #NeverSettle 
nthat.gif

What's the consensus of trading pair of 750's for zebras? (With the exception of the chocolate pair). It seems people don't really mess up 750's anymore in my eye. Rarely see them on the streets anymore.
I'm sure you'll get a lot of "750s are nowhere near worth as much", but it actually depends on the size (doesn't it always, ladies).  Triple Black 750s in size 14, OG 750s in a size 13 are a 1:1 trade with Zebras in their comparable sizes.  That's a LOT of suede for a big shoe. 
laugh.gif

That said, Zebras will be worth more over time. Way more limited, 350s are more popular in general than 750s, and as pairs dry up these are going to be even higher up the grail food chain than they are currently. 

Last edited:

Sign into gmail on another tab and your captcha problems will go away

im from Canada as well if that helps, any canadians know if their cc has been charged yet with out the shipped email?
My card got charged before they sent me the shipping confirmation. I'm in the US though. Plus, I feel like everyone's cards get charged differently

Last edited:

Mine was charged right away, But i'm in the states.

I honestly think the password worked on YS. I got it wrong 2 times then access was granted after guessing correctly. Either way #TEAMMANUAL

I'm sure you'll get a lot of "750s are nowhere near worth as much", but it actually depends on the size (doesn't it always, ladies).  Triple Black 750s in size 14, OG 750s in a size 13 are a 1:1 trade with Zebras in their comparable sizes.  That's a LOT of suede for a big shoe. :lol:

That said, Zebras will be worth more over time. Way more limited, 350s are more popular in general than 750s, and as pairs dry up these are going to be even higher up the grail food chain than they are currently. 

Fair enough - I wanna pull a deal of giving up GG 750's and cash for zebras - but the whole yellowing to the sole possibility and all that has me second guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom