ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been at the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver since last night, woke up in time for adidas and copped 2 pairs, also went to pick up my pair at Acrimony sf as well, always good folks with them

Congrats To The Newest Member Of The Fam In The On Deck Circle Homie :nthat:

so what time did YS drop? I blacked out around 7:05 am est. Woke up at 10:30 mad as hell and entered ADC's splash mad late.

no line at sf shiekh or champs valley fair.
smokin.gif
how many pairs are there left at shiekh? unclaimed?

Finally got my first pair after countless Saturdays with no such luck. ADC came through right at noon after waiting for two hours. Haven't been this damn excited in a while.

Not Sure Where Ur Looking But Seems Pretty On Par With Day Of A V2 Release To Me :nerd:

Blk/red v2 was about $600 or so on stockX during release day... these are $500 range.. online shipping this week should drop that another $50-$75 midweek

Just notice that the PayPal address that I have was messed up but got my confirmation from adidas am I still good? If so can I have fed ex hold em for me so I can pick it up? Thanks!

Just got back picking up my in store raffle pairs. Went to undftd then to pick up at Westfield SF and realized they had a bomb threat this morning and FNL shut it down for awhile but FTL and Champs were still doing theirs so I picked up my pairs from there and waited out FNL. Was extremely lucky to add two pairs from ADC and one from YS too.

Just got back picking up my in store raffle pairs. Went to undftd then to pick up at Westfield SF and realized they had a bomb threat this morning and FNL shut it down for awhile but FTL and Champs were still doing theirs so I picked up my pairs from there and waited out FNL. Was extremely lucky to add two pairs from ADC and one from YS too.
Nice 6 pairs!!!! I'll be getttjng 1... at resell.. hahaha

34th street still have a pretty long line. They're honoring reserved pairs tho so it's all good.

Honestly, they got way more than usual in stock so yea not surprised. But when I got there after 10 there wasn't many in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom