ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526 View Post

if you did not cook this release you were either lazy or not interested.... 100,000 + released .. mass produced.

Seriously?
Stayed up all night, tried every site, entered multiple raffles, ADC ghosted my orders, etc...but I'm lazy or not interested?
[/URL]

@babyJs23: your drop experience same as mine.

You're a Mod and way too decent nice of a good person, so let me just say: dude is confusing luck with skill. Coming from a guy who just hit these cremes, but was all proud of paying resell for zebras, just stop with the bold over the top pronouncements.

There is no justice in The Game if a dude like BabyJ can not snag a pair of yzys for retail. Period Point Blank. So if you hit multis and feel the need to lecture: Shut The Up.

View media item 2420765

who else is tired?? been up since 3 am. only took micro naps between 3-6am pst because was waiting on the YS drop and SNS drop
I'm getting there... got up for the suptempos and logged on ADC and scored a pair of creams there.... L on suptempo goldust... went to FTL to pick up my size 9.... grabbed a unclaimed pair ticket while I was there for 3 pm... went to shiekh for and waited until 11 for unclaimed pairs... they had a size 12.5 left lol....

I had time to kill until 3 so walked around the mall until then, found a buyer for my size 9... sold if for $450, I was fine with that....

Went to FTL at 3 pm... I was able to get a size 10.5.... walked around the mall for a bit and found a buyer for it and sold it for $450....

Finally at home now and chillin with the fam

"I don't dgaf 'bout this money" "F these ish"

"Can I have my change please!?"

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Don't even know why I'm asking this because I've done this long enough to know the answer. But for the PayPal submissions with no order confirmations.

In PayPal, I have a stack of Adidas payments that are 'Authorizations' (Which I know are dead) and some that say 'Order Received'

Those are dead too right?

I found it odd that for all the Yeezy drops,  I was able to cop 1 pair of V1's ,  and 3 different colorways of the V2 manually online.   Yet I could not cop one pair of Bred or Royal Jordan 1's.   The Jordan God's hate me I guess

When does Adidas normally ship out? I'm hoping I can call first thing Monday morning to get them to update my shipping address before the package gets shipped out.

I found it odd that for all the Yeezy drops,  I was able to cop 1 pair of V1's ,  and 3 different colorways of the V2 manually online.   Yet I could not cop one pair of Bred or Royal Jordan 1's.   The Jordan God's hate me I guess
stay boosted my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom