ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got though twice yesterday on ADC.. first time it got stuck while going to add my payment info..and the second time my size was sold out :rolleyes

Hoping the next release goes better

More laughs
C-rx9T1WAAESLTn.jpg
:stoneface:

Pics of multiples don't seem to get removed in this thread. This ain't the Royal 1 thread
Picks of multiples should be allowed as long as the size isn't showing in the box. I understand we don't want selling posts or soliciting posts in here but it's not crazy for some people's yeezy collection to contain more that one pair of a single shoe.

Picks of multiples should be allowed as long as the size isn't showing in the box. I understand we don't want selling posts or soliciting posts in here but it's not crazy for some people's yeezy collection to contain more that one pair of a single shoe.
fr even mentioning you have multiples in the Royals thread gets your post deleted.

I should be mad on how bad the captcha was for me on YS since that has never happened to me before (I was at that moment), but ADC came through for me multiple times. 

Just uneased for the next yeezy drop for yeezy supply... 

Copped mutliple zebras on YS vs copping zero creams........

I had no issues this time around with YS. Just had to click the captcha box, no captcha poped up for me. On zebras couldn't solve captcha for the life of me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
The best is when people think they got a free pair cuz they ship out but there money is in pending hold not completed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom