ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same email too?

yes same email....hope this debunks a lot of the "ADC will cancel your order fears". Like someone said earlier, scared money don't make money :lol:
I'm actually keeping these though- summer sneakers for the wife and I. She doesn't know I copped for her yet.

Just received notification from My UPS for YS (Calabasas)

edit: Ooh and another one.

edit: Another one.

Last edited:

Got my first YS shipping notification from UPS just now.
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

This doesnt make sense to me.  In any industry the goal should always be to work smarter not harder and tech has made it so you don't even hafta leave ya house.  I don't like it but I can't complain as I only ever hit on adc.  It's literally adc or bust for me. No store, no raffles no footsites and I have owned 7 pairs and gotten my girl 2.  Education is key if I knew how to I would.  I currently don't but I'm learning little nuances as I go.  Eventually this yeezy trend will slow down but until then I'm not knocking anybody's hustle especially when the lane is so wide to get in and get u a pair.  Just my thoughts.
Obviously if I had the knowledge and/or money to purchase or make my own Bots for releases then I wouldn't have a problem.  My point being is the companies say "We want everyone to have a fair chance at the shoe" yet they do NOTHING to stop the botting from happening.  That is what is pathetic.  These companies know we live in a world full of greed where people will do anything to make money or take advantage of something/somebody else.  I don't understand how people cart on Footsites on hot releases.  I'm literally there on the dot spamming and still all I get is cart errors for 30-40 minutes before I finally say F this crap. 

I won a pair so I'm not salty for taking an L, I'm just mad that people can't use their wits and technology to accomplish something greater in this world.  Lets use our brains to make programs to buyout stock from other people so we can make money off these poor people who don't have the knowledge or time to make a computer program that does it's shopping for them.

Won a 10.5 for a friend. Now he doesnt want it cuz its "underwhelming" Gotta sell to make my money back now [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Won a 10.5 for a friend. Now he doesnt want it cuz its "underwhelming" Gotta sell to make my money back now [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
Lol, what did he expect? Its an all white shoe. I still love the shoe though.

Last edited:
Seems like a W for you. PLUS, at least he didn't take and resell them lol.

Last edited:
All true. I didnt enter in my size (11.5) cuz I dont like it. But it is a W for me at the end of the day :lol:

How well does buy/sell section work on NT? Not looking to have these sit. If a lot of ppl actually look there Ill probably list them

All true. I didnt enter in my size (11.5) cuz I dont like it. But it is a W for me at the end of the day
laugh.gif

How well does buy/sell section work on NT? Not looking to have these sit. If a lot of ppl actually look there Ill probably list them
Works pretty well. Listing them FS in your signature works as well.

nah im with you.

At first i was V1 >>> V2 but i think theyve done a great job with all the color ways of the v2.

Plus i appreciate how my foot feels secured in the V2 over the V1. I sized down on V1s and my foot still felt like it was slipping in them

I feel the same way. my feel feels like it has support in the V2. The V1 feels like my foot moves around too much in them. And the sole feels stiff after a while. I actually find the V2 a more versatile shoe. It can be simple (if they do away with the stripe) or loud (with the stripe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom