ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful guys. People have been getting scam emails about their cancelled orders and a scanned copy of the cc is needed to confirm purchase :lol:

Be careful guys. People have been getting scam emails about their cancelled orders and a scanned copy of the cc is needed to confirm purchase
laugh.gif
Word? That's GRIMEYY.

just received a UPS notification a package is coming, have to assume it's from YS since I'm in LA, but I've yet to receive any email notification. Hopefully I get one more notification soon. 

That's why I want to confirm it by replying to the confirmation email that was sent on the release day after I've placed the order and they replied back asking me for my photo ID and cc number...... they sent me a cancellation email already so I think I'm fked
Even if it was legit, if you have to do all that to place an order for any company just take your loss and move on. I wouldn't even risk it.

That's why I want to confirm it by replying to the confirmation email that was sent on the release day after I've placed the order and they replied back asking me for my photo ID and cc number...... they sent me a cancellation email already so I think I'm fked
Wait. You replied to the email that was sent as the confirmation email (from the real YS) and they replied that they still need proof? Either their domain got hacked or it's real to stop the bots/cheaters. Crazy

There is no risk. Credit card have insane customer protection even if someone uses your card until it maxes out , you won't liable for it. They can't do sht with your drivers license ID.
Yeah but you have to go through an unnecessary hassle, and risking identity theft isn't worth it to me.

even if you were signed in, you wouldn't have been able to grab a pair, especially with the restocks app
Even if you were signed in, you wouldn't have been able to grab a pair because the restocks app server is slower than bots who monitor the site and run tasks on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom