ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my FedEx delivery manager and it shows a shipping label created today for my order. Haven't got a adidas shipping confirmation email yet. Would suggest to check that if wondering about shipping.

Just checked in by calling Adidas customer support since I have NOT received the shipping confirmation by now.

I was informed that the estimated delivery date would be on Saturday and the item ships from South Carolina's warehouse (what??)

she also said that most items were shipped yesterday, which was a Monday but I thought some of you guys got a confirmation email since Sunday?

Would appreciate updates from everyone and how should I take this information, reliable enough?
When i talked to CS, they told me it could take 2-3 business days for processing in the warehouse before shipment, tomorrow will be the 3rd business day. I just got my shipping email a few hours ago, so I'm sure they're still processing all the orders from Saturday. 

Without a doubt
thats probably what the hold up is. not sure why i am in such a hurry to receive them anyway. Just gonna open box twirl them around and stack them on top of the others until i have an occasion to unDS, and start anticipating the next colorway

Lakers cw would be nice
pimp.gif

PG already wore a Laker CW during the playoffs. 

To get my mind off my Creams, what's the word on the Zebra restock [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Doubt it will happen. There was a reason Adidas only sent them out for YS, Adidas stores, and ADC. Pirate Blacks were released everywhere first and second stock.

Just checked in by calling Adidas customer support since I have NOT received the shipping confirmation by now.

I was informed that the estimated delivery date would be on Saturday and the item ships from South Carolina's warehouse (what??)

she also said that most items were shipped yesterday, which was a Monday but I thought some of you guys got a confirmation email since Sunday?

Would appreciate updates from everyone and how should I take this information, reliable enough?
lol. dude. chill.

For those still waiting on shipping from YS, does anyone else have an order status message other than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom