ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here ordered on YS has not shipped or label created?

Seems like everyone has gotten theirs

Is it safe to say, that YS is still shipping out their pairs? I am seeing all of the successful My Choice stories.. While Im over here patiently refreshing My Choice every 30 minutes to no avail lol. Need Supply pair will be here today though so that will help hold me over. And just to make sure I am doing it right for the reference # through UPS locator. All I do is go to tracking, go to track by reference number and then just fill in that info? I know dumb question that I probably answered myself, but just wanting to make sure there isn't anything else special to do. Thanks yall and Congrats to all who got their shipping confirmation already from YS. Now back to refereshing lol

Is it safe to say, that YS is still shipping out their pairs? I am seeing all of the successful My Choice stories.. While Im over here patiently refreshing My Choice every 30 minutes to no avail lol. Need Supply pair will be here today though so that will help hold me over. And just to make sure I am doing it right for the reference # through UPS locator. All I do is go to tracking, go to track by reference number and then just fill in that info? I know dumb question that I probably answered myself, but just wanting to make sure there isn't anything else special to do. Thanks yall and Congrats to all who got their shipping confirmation already from YS. Now back to refereshing lol

Same boat

wonder how these look beat, I'm terrible with white shoes so maybe they can be like chucks, they always look better dirty lol

The fact that people just cant wait and bug the hell out of CSRs is mind blowing to me. One the CSR has 0 clue what's going on with the order and is literally looking at the same screens you are, and two calling is begging a CSR to cancel your order. Why risk that happening, or flagging your multiple orders of a quantity limited item 

Just be patient. They'll either ship or you'll get your money back. Literally nothing you can do. 

I believe so.

Friend of mine hasn't got their labels created yet.

what is everyone's experience with best shoe protectant? see a lot of people buying "crep"? never have used or heard of it, but looking to get something prior to wearing these just for that extra protection. What's everyones recommendation? Thanks in advance

what is everyone's experience with best shoe protectant? see a lot of people buying "crep"? never have used or heard of it, but looking to get something prior to wearing these just for that extra protection. What's everyones recommendation? Thanks in advance
I've used Liquiproof and I think it's really good.

It's also "permanent" compared to crep which is 2 - 3 weeks I think?

Last edited:
@kipthor .... I generally use Crep but haven't decided to use it on these - figuring since they're primeknit I will throw them in the washer and air dry with shoe tree to keep shape

3 orders on yzy supply . 1/3 shipped 2/3 label created 0/3 (size 7) hasn't even been touched. The size 7 is what I need the most as it's for my gf's sister :frown:

ive never bought any of the big named sneakerhead shoe protectants like jason markk or crep protect, but ive bought basic waterproofer for shoes by like kiwi and penguin and they do exactly what they say, waterproof shoes. Im always someone who dresses to the weather and for the occasion and im atleast half aware of wear im walking so ive never had any tragic mishaps when it comes to stain, but those basic waterproofers did their job.

@kipthor .... I generally use Crep but haven't decided to use it on these - figuring since they're primeknit I will throw them in the washer and air dry with shoe tree to keep shape
So I like to wash my Triple White UB 1.0 in the washer within a pillow case and it WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

I mentioned doing this to the Creams like a month ago and someone advised that since the knit on V2 includes suede it may not be a good idea.

I don't know - but maybe it's something to think about?  

None, it's basically a hydrophobic coating like a glue that will dry. Not really protecting and just keeping moisture off.

Primeknit can be washed easy.

crep you need to reapply as it's not a permanent solution. I heard good things about liquiproof as it's meant to be more 'permanent' so i went that route instead. Also ordered Kiwi Heavy duty water repellent for that extra protection :tongue:

I got the Angelus one. Gonna test on my Ivory PG 1 first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom