ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS still hasn't shipped infant pair yet, I'm thinking they're taking care of the adult sizes first?

Damn near the price of a Ye at $200 :smh:

Speaking of which, wonder if we would ever see an official Yeezy Boost sandal [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

YS still hasn't shipped infant pair yet, I'm thinking they're taking care of the adult sizes first?
i didn't get any ys info email or ups yet, i thought they taking care of infants first.....
sick.gif

If resell drops to $400, i'm down.
They keep creeping closer.  Yesterday only 1 pair of size 9 was under $500, at $495.   

$460 - $25 sign up coupon = $435

[h4]All Asks[/h4]

[table][tr][th=""]Size[/th][th=""]Ask Price[/th][th=""]# Available[/th][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]$460[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]$470[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]$473[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$473[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$474[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]$474[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]$475[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]$478[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$478[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

They keep creeping closer.  Yesterday only 1 pair of size 9 was under $500, at $495.   

$460 - $25 sign up coupon = $435

[h4]All Asks[/h4]

[table][tr][th=""]

[/th]

[th=""]

[/th]

[th=""]

[/th]

[/tr][TR]
[td]10[/td]

[td]$460[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]11[/td]

[td]$470[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]11[/td]

[td]$473[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]9[/td]

[td]$473[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]9[/td]

[td]$474[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]11[/td]

[td]$474[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]8[/td]

[td]$475[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]8.5[/td]

[td]$478[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]9[/td]

[td]$478[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

I'm waiting it to go down too but I don't think it will get to $400 or below. Even when the 350 stripes came out it never went to $400 or lower

I'm waiting it to go down too but I don't think it will get to $400 or below. Even when the 350 stripes came out it never went to $400 or lower
I don't think it'll go under $400 either, on StockX or anything. 

Might find some local deals though.  Reddit has some people selling for $420 shipped, etc. 

The oreos I think bottomed out to about 430-445 on stockx. these are way more plentiful. I think these will legit get to 400 on stockx which would be about $350 for the seller

The oreos I think bottomed out to about 430-445 on stockx. these are way more plentiful. I think these will legit get to 400 on stockx which would be about $350 for the seller

You're absolutely right I got the oreos on stockX at $430 but these whites a re monotone so it may be more popular than the tripes

I don't see it going lower than $450 for real. Im pretty sure consignment shops being buying pairs off of goat and stock x so they can make profit and also to some what set the market. 

How legit is reddit?
Source don't matter if you PayPal invoice
Yea, reddit is not a selling website so there are no protections, but as long as you use PP invoice you are just as safe as through any other site. 

Good thing about reddit is that a lot of posters will call out fakes if they see them, and there is a thread now for "confirmed reputable sellers".   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom