ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the "Red"s
Red stripes/ Black Friday
Ya sleeping on the Oreos, love those things, also the Triple Black 750's were awesome, still Salty my pair got jacked from my trunk when I was away on vacay
frown.gif
They're okay, but not worth resell for me.

Ya sleeping on the Oreos, love those things, also the Triple Black 750's were awesome, still Salty my pair got jacked from my trunk when I was away on vacay
frown.gif
thats crazy bro sorry to hear
mean.gif

still have nightmares from the TB 750 release

i can't remember from the last release, but anyone remember if ADC is slow in terms of not showing the collected payments from their CC?

i got my shoes on tuesday, but still no charges on my statement...

Last edited:
I think the reason for that is a lot of people are selling locally for 550-600. I can sell this size 6 for 600 right now and the size 11 for 550 without even touching Goat or Stockx.

By July I say prices start to climb again. So in the end I guess it works out for both, except value wise his ceiling is higher. Moonrocks price is pretty set in stone.

Yeah I think by mid summer the price of the creams will go up especially because its so hard to keep theses clean.
But I really hate it when people value their sneakers for future prices in current market price. This seems to be the norm whenever I try to negotiate for the creams.
You have to see what the market value is now for whatever you're trading

Right, I try hard not to do that. It's silly to argue from the standpoint of value set four months down the line.

Yeah I think by mid summer the price of the creams will go up especially because its so hard to keep theses clean.
But I really hate it when people value their sneakers for future prices in current market price. This seems to be the norm whenever I try to negotiate for the creams.
You have to see what the market value is now for whatever you're trading

I feel you on that too. I didn't pay too much attention to numbers when offering the trade. He told me what he had and I offered two of these. He said yes. I lucked up I guess.

Note: He did say he wanted 1200 cash for them, so maybe that's how hes valuing his. *shrugs*

I see local pairs in NYC in low to mid $400. I don't know where you're finding buyers for $600 locally when consignment shops got them for about that much 
laugh.gif

Heres my ranking for the current V2:

Cream > Zebra > Beluga > Bred> Red Stripe > Oreo > Copper = Green

Last edited:
I see local pairs in NYC in low to mid $400. I don't know where you're finding buyers for $600 locally when consignment shops got them for about that much :lol:  

Heres my ranking for the current V2:

Cream > Zebra > Beluga > Bred> Red Stripe > Oreo > Copper = Green

That's just how it is down here I guess. I couldn't get out of Wish the other day for the trivia before I had folks hitting my line to see what size and buy. They offered 600 for the 6.

But not everyone knows about stockx or Goat etc. Also some want it in hand right away. They might not even trust the process of a Stockx or Goat.

Same here, then they message back but I'm done with it by then.

Seriously like I just want to say
That's just how it is down here I guess. I couldn't get out of Wish the other day for the trivia before I had folks hitting my line to see what size and buy. They offered 600 for the 6.

But not everyone knows about stockx or Goat etc. Also some want it in hand right away. They might not even trust the process of a Stockx or Goat.

Yeah I really don't understand how people don't trust StockX and GOAT, bought majority of my Yeezys from them and they are legit.
I actually had them cancel my orders multiple times because sellers were sending them fake. They really do a good job of filtering replicas
I would trust these guys over craigslist/reddit anyday.

If you can hold out I'd say hold out.  I think prices will jump even with it being the most produced yeezy to date.  This is an all white shoe.  This will be coveted simply becuz of that! All white parties will be LIT! lol

hahaha is this a joke. You think getting the best deal possible for ridiculous resale prices is dumb?
Soooo.....you like trolling people or you just like Debo'g folks? Cause honestly either way I'd walk away as well.
I mean think about it. If your finance was right, you are using your money wisely, and you REALLLLLYYYY wanted these, then you should be able to cop resale no problem.

But if you have to second guess it due to finance, then the smarter decision is not to pay resale regardless because obviously you dont have spending money like that.

im not trying to trash talk anyone... im just givin you guys a financial tip.

hahaha is this a joke. You think getting the best deal possible for ridiculous resale prices is dumb?

Soooo.....you like trolling people or you just like Debo'g folks? Cause honestly either way I'd walk away as well.

I mean think about it. If your finance was right, you are using your money wisely, and you REALLLLLYYYY wanted these, then you should be able to cop resale no problem.

But if you have to second guess it due to finance, then the smarter decision is not to pay resale regardless because obviously you dont have spending money like that.

Maybe some people don't think a shoe is worth 400+ dollars. It's not about paying resell for a lot of people, it's more about principle.

This. $30-$50 more or less shouldn't be the deal breaker. Some people are saying they wannna cop for $400 or bust when they can be had for $450ish.

Last edited:

This. $30-$50 more or less shouldn't be the deal breaker. Some people are saying they wannna cop for $400 or bust when they can be had for $450ish.

It's all about perspective too

I mean, are you gonna buy a pair of Ultraboosts or something like that soon? Gonna buy 2 pairs in 2 different colors? Boom, there's your resale price for these Yeezys. If you don't want them you don't want them, but I've had my fair share of waffling back and forth so I understand the struggle.

The other thing, too, is these particular shoes are investments more or less. If DS they for sure appreciate in value.

Last edited:
Different topic: how's the suede on the Chocolates? And, they don't glow right? Considering them for my next Yeezy bc I've always liked the 750 and GG is too much now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom